Rowan

Reaction score
I had a budget of £38.5 Million to spend and i asked the board to sign Neymar for me, which they said they would, but he failed his medical so the transfer broke down and i did not get the player... Now my budget has been completely wiped after just buying one player for £11 Mil!! Help?

It wipes your budget if you ask them to buy a player and they accept.

Oh yeah! cuz that would happen in real life!

why ask the board if you had the money? that option is there if you have no money left and you feel you need another player.You where just being greedy one thinks

Chelsea not such a good example as they are constantly buying expensive players

It does?

If a team splashes out on a massive player they don't really buy anyone else look at Chelsea.

you know nothing.

i don't know why they wiped your budget if you didn't even get the player, have you tried asking the board for money ?

you know nothing.

i don't know why they wiped your budget if you didn't even get the player, have you tried asking the board for money ?

I tried but it was all greyed out mate.. All of the financial options were

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Doesnt matter now anyway.. as it was only at the begining of the game i jus started again, managed to sign Neymar myself, Coentrao for 12 and got my board to buy Hazard for me :D happy days