gooner30

Reaction score
Has anyone used this guy?, in my save he's currently with Real Madrid he just got signed for £50mil in 2018 and was wondering if he turned out amazing in any other saves and if anyone had used him.

Yeah he's a beast, Always a must get in the first season

Yeah you can pick him up for around 6M at the start of 1st season. Will easily make that back if you sell him

Yeah you can pick him up for around 6M at the start of 1st season. Will easily make that back if you sell him

ha. no save ive ever played allowed me to get Lucas Romero for $6 million in any currency.

He is fantastic, but not worth the $$$ imo. Bought him in 2015 with arsenal, played at 7.1-7.3 for three years, sold him at a loss in 2018 to make way for regens.

ha. no save ive ever played allowed me to get Lucas Romero for $6 million in any currency.

He is fantastic, but not worth the $$$ imo. Bought him in 2015 with arsenal, played at 7.1-7.3 for three years, sold him at a loss in 2018 to make way for regens.

>_> Just bought Lucas Romero for 8 Million $ in the first season. He is indeed cheap then. Generally, if you don't swoop quickly, Ajax or someone else will get him, after which he continuously becomes more and more expensive. I never sell him anyhow, mainly cause he is a beast.

I think i'm cursed, 5 different saves I've tried to sign him now and every time he turns me down even if i offer increased wages!