Speedylad123

Reaction score
i am luton town and i have absouloutly no money *0* are there any decent players that will come for peanuts or who are on a free transfer ????(H)

willie Boland plays for hartlepool, althouhg he is old prob has a couple of seasons in him, signed him for Notts county and hes doin really well, playinbg in a defensive midfield position.
Jack collinson can be signed on loan from west ham and Tomasz Cykwa from wigan.

Offer Parkin to clubs at 300k.

Cardiff usually come in at that price.

I bought in Busso, the Hearts reserve keeper. Henri Lansbury on loan from Arsenal. Bryan Little from Portland in the US, and Steven Milne from somewhere in Scotland!

Playing 4-4-2 Attacking, Keane and Nicholls dropping back in the centre, Little and Lansbury as my left and right wingers.

Gnapka and Howells as right and left backs, Adjaye and Pilks in the centre. Milne and Martin up top.

Worked for me so far, i'm clear of the relegation places anyway.

One thing i should add is that im running six leagues on a large database (Brazil, England, Scotland, Italy, USA, and Spain) and i'm playing with four sides, one picked at random - Chicago Fire, Luton, Arsenal - just to have a side competing at the top, and Santa Cruz (RC) who are in the Brazilian third division. I had started as unemployed and they offered me a job first!

So you may not find some of them players, and Lansbury may not be allowed to go on loan to Luton from Arsenal. You can try though.

what about malcolm christie, other than that thats the only ppl ive bought or signed for Notts. sorry mate

bedford_marv, i have tried those players that you have put forward the one from scotland is considering a contract it looks as if he is goin to join with me:D

but the others havnt joined me i was close to getting the arsenal youngster but he rejected me :mad: and the u.s player isnt on the database because i dont have u.s in my selected countries ^o)

is there any other players you recommend (they will have to be no money at all because i dont have any.... thanks :)

and parkin got no 1 intrested mate any suggetions why ????

How far into the season are you? I offered him straight away at the beginning of the game.

Perhaps clubs who would've been interested have picked up players elsewhere?

Miguel Rebosio is a peru international defender who can be picked up free in January, needs a little time to settle in afterward though.

Look for a parent side as well. Usually Chelsea will be available. You can then get some ok loans from one of the big sides.

If anyone will have him, try and flog Dean Morgan as well - his wages alone free up enough to pay for another 2 or 3 players. And try going for low value transfer-listed players - most will come, and cost you nothing. I snapped up Dean Bowditch on a free, and he is perfectly suited to league two. But apart from that, loans from the big 4 are probably your best option - I managed to save Luton to a healthy 17th.

In an, a few more players become avaliable because of them not playing etc. Dean Windass and Robbie Fowler are cheap options, and are quite happy to come either on loan or permenantly. Also, if you have some south american/ east european leagues which finish in november, there are often a bunch of out of contract players avaliable in Jan, so make the most of them.

I also used my Parkin money (300k) to sign myself a new centre back - Flavio Donizete, from some South American side, only 55k and 3k p/w (half of Parkins wage) and can hold his own in league one with ease.