Madman Meneses | Taking Liverpool to world domination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kytz

Reaction score
View attachment 280727

Emilio Meneses, who is nicknamed Loco Meneses; "Madman" Meneses, has finally arrived in Liverpool.

Despite being unknown, FSG have reached out to the media telling them that Madman Meneses has their full support.
Why is he called "Madman" Meneses? That will all be revealed soon enough.

Madman Meneses has rapidly become famous after he denied to attend a press conference.

Meneses did reach out to the media though, saying that the reason he was unwilling to attend the press conference was due to not finding his favorite tie.

Last edited:
View attachment 280728

Look! Andy is back in training at Anfield!

Emilio cancelled Carrolls loan at West Ham, he's now back at anfield with the rest of the squad and is available for pre-season.

We decided to call Emilio to ask him about his decision.

"Emilio, why did you cancel Carrolls loan?"

Why? Because I feel it was a stupid move and I have big plans for "Big Andy".

"Will you tell us what your plan for Andy is?"

Unfortunately, no.
But what I can tell you is that Andys role will be something new, and hopefully; if everything works out as I planned, he'll become a big part of the future for this club.

Last edited:
Good luck mate, i'm watching ya as a fellow liverpool supporter. what tactic u using

A 2-3-2-2-1 (2CB, 2WB & 1DM, 2CM, AML&AMR, ST) & a 4-1-2-2-1, all made by myself.
I started this save to develope and try out my own tactics, and hopefully I'll come far with 'em!

Btw, thanks for following. next (hopefully big) update out later today!

EDIT: It'll have to wait, I have a date ;D

Last edited:
Lol... I play a similar formation to yours, only the striker is an AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.