Making Leagues Playable?

Ccllnply

Reaction score
Just wondering how can I make an unplayable league, playable? I'm trying to make the Irish Second Division playable. At the moment it seems unplayable because there are only 4 teams in it, but how many teams do I have to put in before it is playable?

not sure mate i'm not the best person to ask, the only way I know is to edit an already playable league, just means u'll miss out on the fun of the Indonesian Premier League, but then i'm not sure if you can make it so your league leads up to the Irish First Division. sorry if that aint much help

not sure mate i'm not the best person to ask, the only way I know is to edit an already playable league, just means u'll miss out on the fun of the Indonesian Premier League, but then i'm not sure if you can make it so your league leads up to the Irish First Division. sorry if that aint much help

Cheers for the reply!

I'm not sure you understood me. The Irish Second Division is already in the game, its just not selectable or playable. I've tried several different things and it still doesn't work

Any ideas?

When you create a game, you have the drop down menu option when you pick Ireland as one of country you want, then you go on the drop down menu and click on division two or division three.

When you create a game, you have the drop down menu option when you pick Ireland as one of country you want, then you go on the drop down menu and click on division two or division three.

Yes, I know how to select leagues.

Ok, I seem to have some trouble communicating here and getting my point across, I'll use some screenshots.

example.png

As you can see from the above screenshot, the only selectable and playable leagues are the Irish Premier and First Division

example2.png

However, you can see from this screenshot you can see that the Irish Second Division is in the database. I want to make it playable.

I've tried adding more teams, changing the competition level, making all the teams semi-proffesional etc. and nothing

Last edited:
no you can't make a league playable like that

Aye. Too bad as well. What I don't understand is why SI give us the tools to create our own weather but they won't let us edit the rules of a league