making other managers spend all their transfer funds...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stetchkov

Reaction score
I was wondering what I would have to do to get the managers to spend more money on players for their squads every season?

i give about 5 teams in my league 50-100 million euros to spend every season on players to make the game a tad more difficult for me, but yet they all only spend 8-20 million euros and then its only on young players that wont help them win anything (no big name signings)

any help is great, basically im looking for something to change about the club/current manager in FMTRE that will make them actually utilize the cash they are given and not just let it go to waste.

I was wondering what I would have to do to get the managers to spend more money on players for their squads every season?

i give about 5 teams in my league 50-100 million euros to spend every season on players to make the game a tad more difficult for me, but yet they all only spend 8-20 million euros and then its only on young players that wont help them win anything (no big name signings)

any help is great, basically im looking for something to change about the club/current manager in FMTRE that will make them actually utilize the cash they are given and not just let it go to waste.

It aint possible to force a manger into signing players. It may be because 'big' players dont want to join the teams in your league. The only way around it would be to put 3-4 big name singing into their team at the start of the game using the editor.

Im not certain but cant you tick certain boxes on the editor about a persons characteristics for example tick the box saying 'spends all transfer money on one player'? I dont know if that would work though, just a thought :)

i think that does work but idk who will manage the teams in 2 or more seasons when it always changes and i think thats a box in the editor and not fmrte. right?

This is a flaw in the AI, after 6/7 seasons the game becomes to easy as AI managers don't sign good enough players. There's nothing you can change which will make a substantial difference unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.