Man City players support Bridge

What a ridiculous post.

Ah never mind, it says 'Supports: Chelsea' under your avatar. Silly me. ^^)

unlike majority of club fans in the country i put country before club and terry is the best english centre half and the best captain.

Lol says it all. Never in my entire life will I prefer England to Everton (my team). If I could choose Everton FACup/LeagueCup/EuropaLeague/Prem any of them would be my preference to England winning the world cup.

you are completely biased.

Terry has shown a complete rspect towards a teammate and more importantly a supposed friend. He is an absolute *****. There was a poll on some site and 78% of the votes were that Terry should step down.

Most would of done the same if it was on a plate.Terry's only crime is being a red blooded male who banged his team mates slapper wife.Hardly major.

Looks like WAGs are going to **** up yet another World Cup for England.

you are completely biased.

Terry has shown a complete rspect towards a teammate and more importantly a supposed friend. He is an absolute *****. There was a poll on some site and 78% of the votes were that Terry should step down.

im just trying to look at the john terry the footballer view, which is what he does. how hard is that to understand.

hmm my first post in a while, CJACKO biased somewhat are ya? he will step down, and every match he plays he will get stick for this

good to see you have returned joe. upset about the loss to united?

yes somewhat, we did name somewhat of a weakened team though with boyata, we can still go for the F.A Cup though, the rags lost to leeds

hmm my first post in a while, CJACKO biased somewhat are ya? he will step down, and every match he plays he will get stick for this

same old ****. its a off the field matter. when you step over that white line all that matters is football whether you like each other or not you play as a team. not once did i say what he has done is right, all im saying is most people notably liverpool and man utd fans didnt want terry to be captain in the first place so no wonder they want him to resign if they didnt want him to be captain from the start. im happy watching anyone captain england just aslong as they are the best man for the job and at the moment i feel terry is the best man for this job, this has nothing to do with me being a chelsea fan because i have stressed time and time again on here i am a england fan first and always will be which is more than i can say for most people.

actually i have to agree with you on the " not having to like eachother portion, youre right, teddy sheringham and andy cole hated eachother, and they made one of the best partnerships ever

actually i have to agree with you on the " not having to like eachother portion, youre right, teddy sheringham and andy cole hated eachother, and they made one of the best partnerships ever

i also listened to a podcast earlier on 606 and robbie savage said the same thing. he said him and lee hendrie hated each other when he joined derby but they say they get on when they cross that white line for the respect of the fans and the teamates because they owe that to them.