Man City & Tottenham reserves not in a reserve league?

jordalicious

Reaction score
In my Man City save i realized that my reserve team was not playing in a reserve league, but in the "u19 Champions Cup"... Seeing as they're about to get knocked out after the group stage, they're not really scheduled to play any matches in the second half of the season, which sucks because i'd like some of the players who're not fully ready to step into the first team to play a few games for the reserves... I realized that even though Villas and Liverpools reserves played in the u19 champs cup, they were also in a reserve league...

So do my reserve side have a chance to join a regular reserve league next year, or are they deemed to play only in the u19 champs cup forever ?? :(

Some teams don't have a reserve side as such.

I know with Spurs, they play the occasional Spurs XI game to keep the professionals fit and healthy, and send the rest out on loan.

Man City, Tottenham, Stoke & QPR did not enter a reserve squad into the Premier League Reserve league this season. Next season you will have an option to change that if you wish. No idea why they are competing in the u19's Champions League is though, weird.

Some premier league clubs are tryin to set up and Under 19's Champs League of sorts to help with the growth of youth players and give them experience playing others European teams at a younger age. Its been in the pipepline for a few years.

Man City, Tottenham, Stoke & QPR did not enter a reserve squad into the Premier League Reserve league this season. Next season you will have an option to change that if you wish. No idea why they are competing in the u19's Champions League is though, weird.

How can i change it?

you will be asked at the start of the season to accept or decline invitation for your reserves to join reserve league. same goes for u18 also

Some premier league clubs are tryin to set up and Under 19's Champs League of sorts to help with the growth of youth players and give them experience playing others European teams at a younger age. Its been in the pipepline for a few years.

i think aannddyy might have meant that it's weird the reserve team are in it and not the under 18 side.

Just set tons of friendlies up and wait for a confirmation for next season.