Manager Face

AdamWilliam__

Reaction score
I had a manager face, however when I loaded a new skin I lost it. I was wondering if there is anyway to load it back again without having to start a new game, as I obviously don't want to lose all my progress :/

Any help is appreciated! Thanks

you can get your manager id through FMRTE and from there just make a xml file with your picture and linking it to your id

I'll be completely honest, I'm a noob when it comes to things like editing xml's etc :/

I already have my Unique ID, so do I download that program, input it in there and it'll do the rest for me?

I have uploaded my xml file that I use on my save, you will just have to open it with notepad and edit the parts I have highlighted

config.xml - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

<record from="mine" to="graphics/pictures/person/2062024222/portrait"/>
The first one is your picture name and the scond one is the manager id

Obviously this shall be installed along with the picture in documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/graphics/

I'll try that now then, thanks alot :)

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Also just wondering, does the config.xml and the picture both have to be in a specific folder within the 'Graphic's one?

not really, I did one "My Face" just because I have many other folders and I don't like searching through all of graphics