ITFC15

Reaction score
I am currently manager of Ipswich but wish to manage an England youth side as well (u19's or u21's). In order to do so i keep adding a manager and making them in charge of the u19's or u21's. I then make this created manager retire and then i apply for the job in order to get my chance to manage club and country.

However, Gareth Southgate and Alan Pardew always get offrered the role instead, in other suggestions as to how i can manage the u19's or 21's?

Thanks in advance

How far into your career are you? If you've only just started or haven't really done anything of note as a manager you will always be over-looked until you get promoted or have been a manager for a certain period of time. Bigger teams like England are harder to get as a job.

i have got ipswich promoted in the first season and in preseason of 2nd season

i have got ipswich promoted in the first season and in preseason of 2nd season

well i have got sheffield wednesday from league 1 to the premier league and in my 4th season and i still don't get accepted for much national jobs.

well i have got sheffield wednesday from league 1 to the premier league and in my 4th season and i still don't get accepted for much national jobs.

Nothing Phil Brown didn't do with Hull. Would you consider him for and England job?

Nothing Phil Brown didn't do with Hull. Would you consider him for and England job?

Phil Brown took over whilst we were in the Championship.
Peter Taylor took us from Division Three to the Championship.

you can allways create anj new manager and put him in charge of the AA english teams (seniors like lampard , i don't know how they are called in england) and the you fire the u-21 manager and the you go to your profile and you send you an invitation to the role of manager of the under 21

hope i help

i started with leicester, got them into the prem after a season and had a second season getting them into a high mid-table side. then arsenal approached me and ive won 2 premierships, the champions league, the FA Cup, league cup, community shield, world club cup etc.

and now england have approached me to be their manager but what's the difference between club and country on FM? can i do both? advice please

i started with leicester, got them into the prem after a season and had a second season getting them into a high mid-table side. then arsenal approached me and ive won 2 premierships, the champions league, the FA Cup, league cup, community shield, world club cup etc.

and now england have approached me to be their manager but what's the difference between club and country on FM? can i do both? advice please

You can do both yes.

Now to the OP, like others have said England is a hard job to get. In my experience I've had to manage teams like Ghana, Egypt, Algeria and bring them success before even being considered for the job of U-21's in England.

You can add a new manager as England manager, then offer your real manager the u-21 job.
or atleast you could on fm 10..

You can add a new manager as England manager, then offer your real manager the u-21 job.
or atleast you could on fm 10..

as I said before and you are right I have only did this in FM10