Manchester United sign striker Hernandez

Reddevilz1995

Banned
Reaction score
Manchester United have agreed a deal to sign striker Javier Hernandez from Mexican side Chivas de Guadalajara for an undisclosed fee. The deal for the 21-year-old, who has scored four goals in four senior international appearances for Mexico, is subject to a work permit.
Personal terms have been agreed and Hernandez passed a medical this week.
Manager Sir Alex Ferguson said: "I am delighted to have reached a deal to sign such an exciting young striker."
He added: "He has been in prolific form for both his club and his country. He will be a great addition to our squad and we look forward to welcoming our first Mexican player in the summer."
o.gif

The club will submit their work application for Hernandez shortly, with a view to him becoming a United player on 1 July, 2010.
As part of the deal, United have agreed to play a match to open the new 45,000 capacity Chivas Stadium in Guadalajara as part of its 2010-11 season preparations.
Hernandez is United's second signing for next season following the agreement to sign Fulham defender Chris Smalling in January.

Cant say I know enough about him to be honest but if he is playing for Mexico in the World Cup then will keep an eye out for him.

Sir Alex must have read FFT this month. The boy is in the 'Talent Spotter' section.

mmm im sure he's a good player, but i feel its also to do with gaining more popularity in mexico, in the same way it happened with park, though in fairness to park hes a quality player

Just hope he doesn't end up like Manucho

Don't know him or how he plays does his arrival signal the end of the road for berbatov?

seems like a good finisher.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJk-OempCJI&feature=related"]YouTube- Javier Hernandez "Chicharito"[/ame]

Another ramdon guy joins, Lets hope he is better then Tosic or Manucho was.

I look out for him in South africa.

Gio dos Santos? Vela? now another over-hyped young Mexican that an English club has fallen for. he won't be any good.

we can all dream
the problem with dimi is that he cant function as a lone striker, he lacks the high work rate it requires, hes pretty good in a 4-4-2, but how often do we play that nowdays?

ill be watching the fiendly with mexico with even more interest

on an aisde anyone got a screenshot of him in FM? hes not loaded on mine

i thought it was abel hernandez when i first see the thread lol. .

who on earth is Hernandez?

He's hardly going to make Man U win the league next season

this has come at a good time for me im managing mexico on fm and im lacking a striker and he looks pretty decent haha

who on earth is Hernandez?

He's hardly going to make Man U win the league next season

No-one is saying he is going to, he is 21 yrs old. It is quite clear he has been signed for the future and back up player for next season