TBell95

Reaction score
I am currently playing with Man Utd and i have developed a tactic that i think should work quite well. it has had some good results so far after good wins against Chelsea,Arsenal & Man City, however i have drawn against the likes of Stoke and lost to Fulham. after the wins against Arsenal and Chelsea i have lost to Chelsea and Liverpool :(. here is my tactic and team instuctions and i would like some advice on what i could improve please.

i have had some good performances from Dzeko but cannot get the likes of Rooney and Fletcher to perform well.

Well change your marking from Man to Zonal , make roaming to alot caue players wont track back as much and not sure there i much point in having Counter attack a your starting strategy is Attack just a thought i wouldnt make your passing more direct if i was you

I am currently playing with Man Utd and i have developed a tactic that i think should work quite well. it has had some good results so far after good wins against Chelsea,Arsenal & Man City, however i have drawn against the likes of Stoke and lost to Fulham. after the wins against Arsenal and Chelsea i have lost to Chelsea and Liverpool :(. here is my tactic and team instuctions and i would like some advice on what i could improve please.

i have had some good performances from Dzeko but cannot get the likes of Rooney and Fletcher to perform well.
you side looks unbalanced. dzeko is playing well because he is play a support role, with an attacking winger alongside him. and a support player behind him. rooney will struggle because he and valencia are in attack roles, and carrick is in a defensive role AND way back in DM. id give valencia a support role.
also i wouldnt use man marking, i'd use either zonal or default. and i wouldnt use direct passing, again default, or possible shorter passing.

I normally would not start with a counter attack startegy and u have to adust your defensive line according to how the other team is playing really or your starting strategy

1.If they are taking long shots on goal,push your defensive line up to limit these shots
2.If they are playing through balls or drilling crosses,push your defensive line back
3.If they are playing with a Drogba-like lone striker push up as he does not have much pace and u will choke him

Alos change marking to Zonal and passing to shorter.

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

I mostly suggest that aginst the likes of chelsea you observe their play for abt 15min and then set your strategy accordingly.Normally I use work the ball into the box and they play deep against me and I dont take much long shots.Alos when he plays his diamond formation,I like to set my fullbacks to support to give me extra width which stretches their midfield who try to stop my full-backs overlapping runs.