Manchester United Vs. Stoke 4th Jan 20:00

Who will win at Old Trafford

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great idea taking Nani out of my fantasy footy team last night!

Gibson and Hernandez off ------------------- Carrick and Owen on

to be honest it is all United now, although Stoke can not be counted as losers just yet.

3 Mins added on, hopefully we can hold on for another win :)

Average performance again tonight but were still unbeaten :), tbh I think stoke seemed happy to leave with a 2-1 loss :S

Stoke played well today, Im happy with the result even though we lost, from a 5-0 thrashing the first season, 4-0 thrashing the 2nd season to a 2-1 loss this season, proves were improving as a team.

We need to get a left back, centre midfielder who can pass and push forward and another creative midfielder and i think we'll push on.

TBH i think i draw was more deserved tonight.
united outplayed stoke, dominated possession and created chance after change, stoke only got one shot on target and that was the goal, and they only had 4 more off target

No way did Stoke deserve a draw from that. They were poor. There goal was out of nothing, and other than that we completely dominated them.

Definitely deserved the 3 points, and probably should have won by a bigger margin.

united outplayed stoke, dominated possession and created chance after change, stoke only got one shot on target and that was the goal, and they only had 4 more off target

No way did Stoke deserve a draw from that. They were poor. There goal was out of nothing, and other than that we completely dominated them.

Definitely deserved the 3 points, and probably should have won by a bigger margin.

very true boys,
my point was united should have and could have scored more,
and stoke could have easily drawn the game with a goal like the first one. :)

Not sure if serious. :O

Had to go do some stuff, sounds like I missed a cracker from Nani :(

Think he meant "on for" rather than "better than". I hope so, anyway...

Good win for us. Scoreline is flattering, game was no where near as close as the scoreline suggest. They had one chance and they scored.

Nani is back and he is back with a goal and an assist. What more can you ask from a winger. He has grown amazingly well. Last season he was one of our fringe player, now he is our Best player. First game back from injury, scored a goal, created one and helped in the defense too. His work rate was always good and underrated.

Fletcher had a good game. It was very refreshing to see him chasing every ball and making sliding tackles. His passing was also good.

Gibson started well, then second half he just faded away. Giggs was excellent, his passing, dribbling, ball retention was all very good. In the last mins, he gave away ball to many times. Should have kept it well.

Rafael has come leaps and bounds this season. Excellent RB we have got in him. Excellent going forward and defensively he has improved a lot. What was surprising was he won few headers too. For me He is the Best RB in the league along with Sagna.

Smalling was very good against a physical side. He is very strong and good reader of the game.

Fergie on Smalling.
"And Chris Smalling was excellent. At 20 years of age he is doing very well.

"I am pleased with his improvement. He is certainly the future of the club."

8 Million, Bargain.

Hernandez took his goal very well. His positional sense is very good, everytime finds himself in correct goal scoring positions. His goal was class and he also created one. He is one of the Best signing of the season. 7 Million is a bargain. Credit to our Scouting team and Fergie.

Pulis on the game

They know how to win," he said. "It is a mentality that runs through the club.

"You can get used to winning and used to losing but this is almost something ingrained.

"It gives them that edge and will stand them in good stead this season because they will have a run when things don't go so well."