Klippybo

Premium
Reaction score
Anyone else stumbled upon this guy. From Siena 16 years old. I sold Deco cos he is that good! Scored a few in 1st team (behind Lampard for my AMC slot) and was top scorer for my reserves AND youth team. Got him for £1.9m

just searched for him on my Bristol game. looks like a star of the future. nice

I use him in my Wolves team and he is really good for 16 years old, but I bought him only for 350K

yeah his pretty amazing and you can get him for like 300k..one of the best buys, in my opinion, for value!

when u do a thread like this mate it helps if u give a screenshot

will get screen shot off my barca/real save with my mate. almost halfway through 2nd season

Last edited:
Marco Verratti in second season of my save...

ive got this lad for my liverpool team, he's doing quite well in my reserves, i had him learning from aquilani, and they both like each other alot, fave person on each, he's got 9 in 11 in my reserves, ive also told him to learn a couple new moves, try killer balls, dribble through the middle of the park and stay on feet when tackling, he's also trained very well every month, he comes up all the time when my assistant tells me who's trained well, seriously considering putting him in my 1st team!

oh right i bought him for my inter team but didnt think the name was the same, yeah he is good, scored 4 on his debut for inter u20's

I think i had to pay £1.9m for him because Siena just bought him from Pescara. Well worth it though. Muniain from Bilbao Athletic is a wonderkid in the making that you can get for free. He became the youngest ever scorer in La Liga this season.

my scout only says he'd be fairly good, however his stats look brilliant so I'm gonna go with you guys

hmmm, I thought I installed that one, in fact i am sure i did.
I'll try again though, cheers!

yup i am big fan of this guy. transforms into world class player. a real wonderkid.