Hornethookup

Reaction score
I am currently in the 13/14 season as Reading and I was able to pick up Mario Balotelli in a cheap transfer this previous offseason. I guess Inter wasn't playing him as much as they should have, so their loss is my gain.

My current starting striking duo is Oscar Cardozo and Daniel Aquino, and I have Ole Toivonen and now Mario Balotelli off the bench.

Aquino went down with an injury, so I was able to give Balotelli numerous starts, and he has done nothing more than to pick Daisies from the pitch.

Is it too late for him to develop into the stud that he should be? What are his preferred player moves?

Thanks

Give him time to gel and make sure your playing him the right way, have a look around on the forum for how other people play him.

yes it is too late! i had exactly the same thing happen, his stats start increasing initially, he played well for me but sold him the next season to Sevilla for like 10 million and paid about 5.5 million or so, so not bad, but it is too late cause he is about 25-26 by then, maybe if you keep him longer and give him more chances than i did it could turn out differently.

Never too late for Balotelli, he is a class player. Scores goals from anything, give him a chance and he turn world class.

give him as many games as possible so he gets used to playing and play well and with the right parnter he will gel than he will bang in goals left, right and centre mate

Yeah, Defo have faith with him, Hes awesome !
Hes the most expensive player in my current Barca team & he doesnt even start the big games, Just rotates as sub & plays the smaller teams. Hes an absoulte machine & arguably one of the best players in the game !!!

View attachment 8861

i just signed him for my team, and first pre-season game he gets injured for 5-6 months, broken leg :(, i am gutted as he is one of the best players in the game

Give him some starts, when you get him young he scores goals instantly. But I think it depends on your team to, give him quite a lot of starts and give him some what freedom and maybe he will start banging in a load of goals

With me in my Brum(4th season) team his stats havent improved that much but still plays sik..one of my best players by far.

@ Allenelka.. what skin are you using lol and also what tactics for balotelli?