Mario Gotze as a inside forward?

in my Juve save chelsea got Hulk for 20 mil:( Try too unsettle him by talking to media and maybe you could get him cheaper. As i wrote on my first post in this topic, I got Di Maria off transfer list and hes being ace so far as IF on AMR

question, why don't you get Loic Remy? he's a great player, and is a pretty good inside forward on the right wing (even though his natural position is striker). I remember in FM 11 in my France save, he scored around 20 goals in 3 seasons in the national team from that position, even though he had once an injury that lasted for 6 months during that period.

I've started another France save, didn't play much, only 2-3 matches, and he's still amazing on that position.

He'll probably cost a lot, but I believe he'll be in the region of 30 - 40 mil, not 68.

For AMR Hulk is your man, signed him for £30m as Chelsea in my first season, he's scored 21 goals and got 25 assists in 43 games, the season hasn't quite finished yet.

When Hulk need a rest I often play Sturridge there, he's seems very good, and a good prospect

I got Hulk for 17 M pounds. The board helped me negotiate as they feel Hulk is a very important buy for Man Utd.
In the end Hulk turns out to be the best player and best Inside forward in my team.

Neymar is another player we should all get.