reillo

Reaction score
Should i sign Martin Galvan for Celtic, just about to start my second season...... How good does he become, am looking for great investments, average age of my team is 24(building for the future) and av already got kadlec up front?? any screenshots of his potential?

Cheers bud. Am gonna try and sign the lad up. Wat postion you been playing him, A was thinking about playing him up front cos a dont play wit someone in the hole behind the strikers?

i play him as Deep Lying Forward - Support

i've got lukaku partnering him as Target Man - Attack

they are a mint partnership!

SIGN HIM .... i was aberdeen so this is very good for u because it was in the spl also ... scored 24 in 26 .. and a Hat-trick agaisnt celtic :p .. signed him at the start of my game and in the january window , arsenal chelsea , real madrid and barcelona were all wanting him

if you read his question he also asked 'for great investments'!

i've already shown a picture of galvan and how to play him!

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

You could also try vaclav kadlec or tomas necid both great Czech strikers,
Just got tomas necid on a free contract (as his contract at napoli was expiring) because martin galvan was unhappy and requested a transfer, which was annoying as he was perfect partener for lukaku!!! but £13mil was a fair price for galvan

He has accepted my contract offer.... jus waiting on the work permit.... fingers crossed.

his debut for my westham team. 2 assists and a cracking chip.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae_3z98ZAD8"]YouTube - West Ham 4 - 2 West Brom - Match Highlights[/ame]