Mass Effect 3

Just finished the demo. Really enjoyed it, and despite what some might consider lengthy dialog, I think they are both necessary and an asset to the game. When you've played through Metal Gear Solid IV, then every cut scene feels shorter anyway.

Looking forward to the full release. <3

I don't get the hate for the cut-scenes... The series is built off it's story. Would you rather have some half-arsed attempts to tell an epic story with short cutscenes a la CoD/BF? I for one ain't too bothered by them :)

Played some MP today, have to admit, seems pretty good. Just thanking God that EA didn't put a versus mode in (Which would have killed it IMO)

Billy, I don't have a problem with cut-scenes, in games such as MGS they help tell an incredibly complicated story, I'm not denying that.

But ME isn't incredibly complicated.. I could have told you that the reapers were going to attack. It was common knowledge.

Also, I wouldn't call waiting for 20 minutes while a bunch of really boring **** talking happens with some camera-shaking as important to the storyline.

I don't get the hate for the cut-scenes... The series is built off it's story. Would you rather have some half-arsed attempts to tell an epic story with short cutscenes a la CoD/BF? I for one ain't too bothered by them :)

Played some MP today, have to admit, seems pretty good. Just thanking God that EA didn't put a versus mode in (Which would have killed it IMO)

CoD & BF have "epic stories"? Did you play them while off your face? They are ****-boring stories. The only reason somebody would play them is for the gamerscore or because XBOX Live is down.

I personally would prefer a versus mode. I love the multiplayer, I thought I would hate it but I don't. The actual game mode is pretty boring.. Probably because I'm against 1 type of enemy on the same map. Versus mode would be fun, IMO and I wouldn't be surprised if they released it as an "add-on".. EA are always doing that ****.

Billy, I don't have a problem with cut-scenes, in games such as MGS they help tell an incredibly complicated story, I'm not denying that.

But ME isn't incredibly complicated.. I could have told you that the reapers were going to attack. It was common knowledge.

Also, I wouldn't call waiting for 20 minutes while a bunch of really boring **** talking happens with some camera-shaking as important to the storyline.

CoD & BF have "epic stories"? Did you play them while off your face? They are ****-boring stories. The only reason somebody would play them is for the gamerscore or because XBOX Live is down.

I personally would prefer a versus mode. I love the multiplayer, I thought I would hate it but I don't. The actual game mode is pretty boring.. Probably because I'm against 1 type of enemy on the same map. Versus mode would be fun, IMO and I wouldn't be surprised if they released it as an "add-on".. EA are always doing that ****.

Its an engaging story, and the cut scenes help tell that story. A story doens't need to be overly complex in order to have cut scenes

Wow. Just tried out the multiplayer and it's god awful. No idea who thinks 'horde' is a good mode of play. Very simplistic standing on a spot and gunning down masses of them.

The gameplay is terrible compared to real game.

Anyone thinking of buying this from Game don't bother. It is NOT being sold at Game or Gamestation stores-apparently being linked with the companys poor financial situation-also going to affect further EA games too.

Anyone thinking of buying this from Game don't bother. It is NOT being sold at Game or Gamestation stores-apparently being linked with the companys poor financial situation-also going to affect further EA games too.

Looks like GAME is dying.. Won't be long until every game is bought online or through digital download.

I also heard GAME won't be stocking any future EA titles post-SSX.. I find that hard to believe though. :S

Looks like GAME is dying.. Won't be long until every game is bought online or through digital download.

I also heard GAME won't be stocking any future EA titles post-SSX.. I find that hard to believe though. :S

Yeah they are pretty much in real deep poo now. Once word got out they weren't stocking ME3 their shares just went into freefall. And you're right about the future EA games-what I've been reading on various site, they're going to be pretty much not at Game.

Didn't think Game was so crippled financially

Yeah they are pretty much in real deep poo now. Once word got out they weren't stocking ME3 their shares just went into freefall. And you're right about the future EA games-what I've been reading on various site, they're going to be pretty much not at Game.

Didn't think Game was so crippled financially

Not sure if it's a money issue or a dispute with EA. EA are very much against the sale of second hand games, while it's the main business moto for Gamestation.

I was told to expect my copy on Wednesday, eeeee!

Not sure if it's a money issue or a dispute with EA. EA are very much against the sale of second hand games, while it's the main business moto for Gamestation.

Lol if it arrives on the monday!

Did some more reading on this and it's apparently a "credit issue". Though by the sounds of it, EA have had a number of run-ins lately. Valve being one, and trying to use the image of Bell helicopters in BF games without permission from the aircraft makers by going to court after talks broke down-Bell consequently are in the process of suing them.

Is it me, or are EA having a power trip?

Lol if it arrives on the monday!

What? As in, this Monday coming? That's a good thing on my part and if it doesn't arrive on the Wednesday it will be Thursday which is still ahead of schedule. All else fails I get it on release.

What? As in, this Monday coming? That's a good thing on my part and if it doesn't arrive on the Wednesday it will be Thursday which is still ahead of schedule. All else fails I get it on release.

Im just annoyed you get to play it before me. Stupid space copy.

last i heard the game group sited "distrubtion issues" as the reason, the reason why EA games are no longer on steam is because alot of EA games on pc have their microtransactions (DLC) done within the game itself and valve didnt like that so EA is no longer on steam, i have no idea if the game group will make a deal with EA about this because game group will lose a load of money from missing out on the likes of fifa battlefield NFL and many more