Michael Jackson dead

I just read that, and can't believe that, I just put the news on and it's all over spanish TV. Shame, true musical legend.

Oh my lord! thats serious...wait i am gonna check the bbc site

he might still be alive. people have been reported dead before and been alive.

"the reports of my death are greatly exaggerated" mark twain

Oh my GOd hes dead....Wow... Thats really sad... i'm shocked

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Wait BBC are saying hes seriously ill...Hmm i think we will have to wait till tomorrow folks

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

I dont know what to believe...this is sad really depressing..

unfortunately it looks like it's official. sky news have stopped saying "reports say" and they are now just saying "Michael jackson has died". pretty sad. all hope for him being alive seems to be gone.

still a tiny bit of hope. spokesperson for the hospital has not said anything yet.

i had plans to go to the play thriller which is gonna be weird now.

Last edited:
its true just seen it on nbc sky bbc cnn so either there all wrong or he is dead

so sad that mj jokes are already out. i just got told one, and thought, **** off.

Shocked!
R.I.P MJ- legend of pop!

Had tickets for the o2 on the 15th... :(

yeh, i was told one, it was Whats the difference between sir alex and michael jackson?

alex can still play giggs.

not funny atall.

to be honest, it makes me feel sick that people think someone dying is funny.

that is pretty sick. who told you an mj joke, you on msn or something.
yeah I been seeing them on Facebook, it's just pure sick, someone has died, and they just taking the ****. Just hope people will remember him for the great music.

you shouldn't joke about someone's death. it's just wrong. some people are massive tossers. like the people who make fun of munich and hillsborough, heysel.

got to admit I was took back by this and did not see it coming, he was a major influance in music in general and will be missed