Smogatetz

Reaction score
Into my second season as Boro, in the Prem. Got £19m, but only £20k on my wage budget so will have to convert some cash to wages. Looking for a starting RB and LB to replace Taylor and Hoyte, plus some young strikers for the bench/back up who'll develop (got McDonald and Traore starting).

For leftback there's a lot of prominent choices with the most interesting being Dodo and Joe Mattock if you ask me. For RB i can recommend Richard Stearman, Kiko Femenia or maybe Gianni Zuiverloon?
Striker, maybe Yaya Sanogo, Daniel Villalva or Vaclav Kadlec? These guys won't ask for ridicilous wages..

For LBi would go for Javier Garrid, hes always done well for me
Steven Whittaker from rangers would be a good signing
Not sure about young striker, Carlos Vela maybe ?

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Garrido lol

steven whittaker for right back sasa papac is also a good left back or dodo and ched evans as striker

Lukaku for striker mate
Whittaker left back
and naughton for right back

Mario, he plays for Villareal i think. He gets snapped up by Liverpool every time i try to buy him.

Cheers all, wasn't expecting so many replies :) Any other suggestions for strikers? Can't afford Lukaku, Kadlec and Villalva have moved and my scouts don't rate Sanogo at all. No probs if not, you've all been a great help already.

Artem Milevskyi (SP?)

class striker for me in 10.2 and 10.3

Diego renan, cristian ansaldi for right/left back, both happy on both sides....michel cretien as well is decent RB..and the man utd twins perhaps...young STs, Coutinho of corinthians sometimes becomes a really great player, and can play in loads of positions which is nice on the bench...um..paloschi of parma, edison cavani, robert aquafresca to name a few...lukaku is class though, and is worth whatever it takes...