Hello I am a bit confused what tactics I use this patch 13.3.2 ... can you help me?
I see "kISS", "Mw442" but do not know what to choose :S

Tried it last game of the season v Man Utd

View attachment 323219

I think your tweak, marcelo's tweak (on si forums) and rich's tweak are the way forward tbh. Going to start a long terms save now knowing im going to be using a 442 either way, and just see which variation gives me the best results. I trust in all 3 creators though tbh, so no doubt all will be good.

I think your tweak, marcelo's tweak (on si forums) and rich's tweak are the way forward tbh. Going to start a long terms save now knowing im going to be using a 442 either way, and just see which variation gives me the best results. I trust in all 3 creators though tbh, so no doubt all will be good.

Having a look for this, which thread is it in?

Any shouts? Match prep?

No shouts. Match prep tactic only, till fluid, then I set it to teamwork as I don't feel I get any benefit from the others, teamwork gels the team together which makes them perform better as a team in the long run, you can see the difference later in the season.

Team talks I do whatever I think best, in fact I often don't bother pre match at all, or half time and just praise them if they win.

someone thats have tthe player filters for the 4-4-2 modern warfare that can share it?? the one in the op is not working

Thanks

The Joy is back! <<< name of the thread.

Found it mate, thanks.

Played the version with Marcelo's tweaks and have won 3 games in a row since. Which is a MASSIVE difference to my form using other tweaks.

So far, so good.

Found it mate, thanks.

Played the version with Marcelo's tweaks and have won 3 games in a row since. Which is a MASSIVE difference to my form using other tweaks.

So far, so good.

Great, i haven't tried it myself yet but i have no doubt it will work perfectly, especially when used with big teams. Marcelo seems to have a knack for cracking out stunning tactics for big teams.

Right, onto other things. I have loaded up a new QPR save which I intend to use as my new long term game. Haven't really had a long term game since my united save, some of you might have seen my in depth season reviews earlier on in this thread using the early versions of MW442.

Wish me luck. Brought in a whole new backroom team and now to get some sleep, later on i shall be seeing what players i can add to the roster with the tiny warchest ive been given.

Great, i haven't tried it myself yet but i have no doubt it will work perfectly, especially when used with big teams. Marcelo seems to have a knack for cracking out stunning tactics for big teams.

Right, onto other things. I have loaded up a new QPR save which I intend to use as my new long term game. Haven't really had a long term game since my united save, some of you might have seen my in depth season reviews earlier on in this thread using the early versions of MW442.

Wish me luck. Brought in a whole new backroom team and now to get some sleep, later on i shall be seeing what players i can add to the roster with the tiny warchest ive been given.

I'm playing in the BSP with Lincoln City and it SEEMS like it's doing the trick. So far anyway. I'll stick with it for a bit and see how it goes.

My latest result using the version I uploaded. The football was awesome to watch, we absolutely ripped Man Utd apart, they could not cope with us pushing up the field, my centre backs played like midfielders half the time. Look at the team line ups!!! I should be getting smashed by that United team compared to my side.

View attachment 323410

My latest result using the version I uploaded. The football was awesome to watch, we absolutely ripped Man Utd apart, they could not cope with us pushing up the field, my centre backs played like midfielders half the time. Look at the team line ups!!! I should be getting smashed by that United team compared to my side.

View attachment 323410

Can you upload the tactic to a different site?