Modric Signs New 6 Year Deal With Spurs

New contract? Pffft, unfortunately that means nothing in football nowadays.

So true. But 6 years!!! The only other player with a contract that long that I can think off is Messi!

Well it means he wont be moving this season, is happy and he said that he wants to far with tottenham :D

Absolutely class player, easily spurs best player in my opinion, really good news for spurs

Well it means he wont be moving this season, is happy and he said that he wants to far with tottenham :D

Not really, all it means is that Spurs will get more money for him when he does move.

No, im just using common sense

If Spurs and say Chelsea agree a fee Modric will go, even if it is this season he will go.

Last edited:
If Spurs and say Chelsea agree a fee Modric will go, even if it is this season he will go.

Obviously if both clubs agree, then there is no issue.

This contract however protects us from Chelsea trying to get him without our permission, though. That's the idea.

fair play to him, he realised spurs are a big side now days and he dosent have to jump ship just because his a decent player.

6 seasons? Abit pathetic isnt it really? What if he had a career ending injury next season; i dont think spurs or insurance companies would love luka too much then :p.