answered it perfectly mate, in fm09 about 6 seasons in i had a few of them in my team

Of course all the players mentioned here have the potential to be the spine of a premiership winning team in 4-5 seasons time so don't worry about selling them :)

i got smolarek for free with leeds then sold him after the first eason for 5 million to everton good buisness

I'd say wellinton silva due to his £240,000 sell out clause in his contract at the start of the game, never used him enough but with proper work i think you could £15mill at least a couple of seasons in.

Feghouli,Canales,Neymar ( generally signed for free ) i sold Feghouli and Canales for £12mill and £10mill.. Neymar's current value is £20mill

Adrien-absolute money maker. got him for 2.5m£ in the first season and sold for 30m£ in the fifth season. Also loaned him for 3m£ at 3rd season and 6m£ for 4th season. So profit of 36.5m£ !!

Otamendi as always, got him for 4.5m£ and sold to M.City for 35.5m£

Also the players on transfer list are also amazing. Signed De La Red for 2.5m£ and sold 8.5m£ after a one year. De Jong-Cacares and many others.

Gourcuff buy for about 16m sell for around 40m in 3rd season or so
Kroos got for 12m 2nd season now worth 28m in 4 season, could sell for prob around 60
Dzeko bought for 23m cud sell around 45m

do what i always do, buy young english players and play them here and there get them a bit better loan them out and their value rockets up! english players fetch the best price

I will never purchase a player with the intent of making money from him, EVER. I'm not Real Madrid.

per cijan skjelbred from Rosenberg goes for quite a bit after being brought. Usually goes for 10 million max in the first season, goes for 20 million in the next, if you choose to keep him hen his value will escalate, in addition he is not as awesome as di maria so their wont be no second thoughts when sold.

When a lower league side, on the free list, a swedish striker called, John Guidetti.

Without even playing him on 3 occasions now i have signed him put him on the loan list in my reserves. The following season he is worth at least 500k and can get 750k-1m + from teams like Palermo.

oh and he only wants like 200 quid a week