If I don't want to change tactics, depending on opponent formation, which tactic I must use? A or B?

I agree, but Monstrous has more attractive, attacking football and it is easier to find players for it...
I've changed to v18 to continue testing...

Mate, honestly in my tests Unreal shows even more attacking potential than this and if it isn't enough for you then you always can switch for Overload version which gives you crazy attacking potential.

I'm still getting with Unreal about 40-60% better performance than Monstrous. Unreal is really beyond any reach. ;)

P.S. This tactic is just for clubs like Barca, Real Madrid, Man Utd, Bayern. You can plug it without rebuilding and feel the power :p and in order to have consistency with it, you need have best players in the world(or your team must be the stronger in the league) ;)

Last edited:
Arghhh.... guys, I've shut down this thread because my last test put me in enrage :p I tested Monstrous with Leeds (first, season pred. 11th) and managed finish 5th and then I plugged UNREAL and replayed the season and won the Sky Bet Championship... and all these despite the fact that Leeds was much better suited to Monstrous than Unreal and I used only Base version because wasn't able to use Overload version...

The difference in performance is huge and all my attempts to make Monstrous performs any close to Unreal do nothing.

Ehhh... For FM14 I've given up on get any good from "normal looking" formations. ;)

Last edited:
Don't shut it down bro, this tread is awesome!

We need variety, and ofc nothing reaches unreal to the knees if you play it right, but this is smother for Plug and Play, and we love it!

I have faith in you :p

I've not tested any version after V15 but V11 was definitely the best version of this tactic so maybe, if you need to tweak, work with that one as a base.