Mr Langvatn, whats the level of the teams that are in test league? Compared test teams that are 120/145 CA?
Do you plan to add a 3rd testing(next to underdog and sub-top) like favorites?
Im mostly improving my teams quite well and curious about their level on achieving max points in a league.

Mr Langvatn, whats the level of the teams that are in test league? Compared test teams that are 120/145 CA?
Do you plan to add a 3rd testing(next to underdog and sub-top) like favorites?
Im mostly improving my teams quite well and curious about their level on achieving max points in a league.

We are planning to test in a third database in the final patch of the game. The teams in the test are underdog and mid-table/sub-top.

Very impressive tests here! I do believe OI's matter in these tests though, definitely matters for my tactic, not sure if the score would've been so different though.

I'll be bombing Anchor V2 in your direction soon, ran two very impressive seasons with absolute underdog teams.. now I'm running my last test season with Leicester :p good old Leicester...

I have re-tested many of the tactics in the thread to confirm accuracy, and the results are incredible. PIN-POINT accuracy. from my 4-5 re-tests, maximum points difference has been 5 points!

Very impressive tests here! I do believe OI's matter in these tests though, definitely matters for my tactic, not sure if the score would've been so different though.

I'll be bombing Anchor V2 in your direction soon, ran two very impressive seasons with absolute underdog teams.. now I'm running my last test season with Leicester :p good old Leicester...

None of the tactics tested are bad. It's just that when you test all the TOP tactics (we don't test tactics that haven't been confirmed very promising), someone is going to be on the lower end of the table... If you believe we would see a massive difference with OI's, send me a screenshot of them, and I can try in one of the databases to confirm.

Last edited:
That's incredible, definitely looking forward for more testing results.

Answer to you and anyone else who want their tactic (or someone else's) tested:

- Please add a screenshot of a full first season result. We don't want to spend this much time before we see some "proof of promise".

- Include a link to the tactic's thread

Its not my tatic :)

tatic: 4x2x3x1 C@p0n€_986A423B-E1A3-4367-9641-CE16E3442E2D

Its from other site with good promise, and good backup from users :

Thread: [FM 2016] 4x2x3x1 C@p0n€ - Clube Manager Portugal (FM2016)

If you can test it i thank you :)

That's incredible, definitely looking forward for more testing results.

Actually in our plans we are testing this and I was also looking at v0lliz's thread for his new version, maybe it could be an option, apart from these tactics, we are done for the moment. We are very open-minded, so just post a tactic, maybe with some results and the link to the thread or a description of it, and we will be very happy to test it :)