Most memorable and important goal

majkl22

Reaction score
Hi guys,
can you share with me which goal in FM was the most important in your "career", which made you scream, who scored it, when was it, in which competition and what did it mean :'( make a screen if possible..

Last edited:
V Bristol City in the F.A Cup Third Round.

Jeff Hughes, 30 yards out. Last minute - Utter joy XD

back on fm10 i was in the champions league final with man utd playing ac milan 0-0 80th minute i brought on david petrucci and he scored in the 90 +4 minute to win me my 1st treble

Back in CM4, Real Madrid (me) needed to win with at least one goal difference against Juventus. With the match tied at two, in minute 90 + Ronaldo gave us the goal that took us to the final. I almost cried XD.

I remember that in CM4 Juventus and Barcelona were almost invincible, so win at the Delle Alpi was a memorable moment for me.

Also, back in FM08 I won the Champions League with Bayern Munich against Inter 4-1 (Podolski hattrick (H))

On FM11, Dean Parrett's winning goal in the Johnstone Paint Trophy Final- After going 1-0 down to runaway League 1 leaders Peterborough, I thought we might have to settle for runners-up. Good goal, great importance.

its got to be the last day of the premier league i had to win against fulham to win the league beacause arsenal won their game and they would beat me by one point,

last minite torres scored to make me win one nil!!!!! yay!!!!

On 2010 leading barca 3-2 on aggerage in champs semi final then Messi scores and am getting beat on away goals then in the 94th min actually the last kick of the game dzeko pops up with a screamer from 30 yards

In FM2010 it probably is the FA Cup final versus Liverpool going to penalties when Konchesky scores a free kick at 120+2'.

A Leigh Griffiths penalty in FM10 in extra time as Port Vale in the Championship play-off final against Blackburn, to make the score 3-2 after being 2-0 down,

saved the screenie from last year...Sanchez scored a beautiful long range curler as an equaliser in 88th min, then another beauty on 90 mins to win the game, when i was playing with 9 men...champions league final( which getting there was lucky enough) first and only time in FM i actually jumped up and screamed after a goal.

FM 2010. Was managing Uruguay and was in the World Cup Semis against Spain.
In the 90th minute, Walter Gargano thumped one in from 25 yards. I was ecstatic. My mother came running into the room to see what had happened

Champions league final v Real Madrid , i was two up inside 25 minutes then benzema scored twice to level things up , the game went into extra time , with 3 minutes left Javier Pastore pick the ball up on the half way line beat three players before scoring a scramer from the edge of the box , i shed a few tears after that

Milan Jovanovic during a Champions League Final againts Real Madrid back in FM 10.Kryiakos Papadopoulus make a panic clearance.The ball end up at Jova's feet.He accelerate through the defence and fooled Casillas with a chip.Make us level 3-3 and we won it by penalties ;)

this
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm-lDpCpjKw"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
having lost to fulham and liverpool our title challenge was in danger, a win against Villa was vital to halt our poor form and stop liverpool taking the advantage in the title race... 2-2 just wouldn't have done...

my memory might be a little muddled but i think liverpool had a game in hand and if we had drawn and they had won we would've been second, Fergie time winner and then Liverpool vs Arshavin 4-4 a few days later effectively setteld the championship

18-18

EDIT: as good as this was it didn't happen in FM, apologies for not reading the OP properly

Last edited: