Most under/over rated manager

rozzaob

Reaction score
Who do you think is the most underated or overated manager on FM09?

I reckon martin o'neill is underated.

i don't like martin o'neil, what makes a manager over/under rated on fm09?

irl david moyes is underated big time i dont think he gets the appreciation for the wonders he does with everton on such a tight budget too...he picks up gems of players like cahill an th man city flop jo is even playin well for him

zola is underated he has done really well to since he took over....west ham look like a much better team with him in charge,they looked in serious trouble when he took over but he has steaded th ship der

Last edited:
david moyes is underrated just have to look at what he has done at everton on a shoestring budget

David moyes is not under-rated he gets his **** licked everyday in the newspapers, he is a great manager but also gets praise for it. Shoestring budget?? He spent 15m on one player this season didnt he??

Zola is not getting enough praise for the good job he has done at west ham, he has a shoestring budget.

Tony Pulis.

All people talk about is the style of football he likes to play. But no-one ever talks about what a fantastic manager he is. In his whole career, he has never been relegated as a manager of any team (and he's been at quite a few) and that won't change this season either. Fingers crossed.

Guus Hiddink is very over rated, he gets linked with every big job going,everyone in football thinks the sun shines out of his ****,im not seeing it at all.

Last edited:
steve bruce is underated in my opinion not massively but slightly, i think hes a great manager look at the job he has done at wigan in a matter of one season.

steve bruce is underated in my opinion not massively but slightly, i think hes a great manager look at the job he has done at wigan in a matter of one season.

yea id have to agree done really good job an gets some great unknown players eg valencia an palacios

Alex Furgeson - OverRated

Wow, No wonder they win everything they have the referee on there side everytime they play

roy hogson is underated i think fulham are pushing for a uefa spot and teams like blackburn, newcastle and middlesbrough are strugling to stay in the premiership

roy hogson or zola. Both getin the best out of there players and defintly deserve to be pushin for Uefa

steve bruce, roy hodgson are underrated.

@ Jamie29

blackburn might be **** but there still in a league higher than burnley

Diego Maradona is underated, he has motivation at 14, when he is the best argentinian motivator.

Alex Furgeson - OverRated

Wow, No wonder they win everything they have the referee on there side everytime they play

Well the last two games the referee didn't seem to be on his side... n how many trophies has ur club won in all lifetime??? not many I think...<)

What was the famous quote from a Bob Paisley about a certain Burnley manager......

"A lot of teams beat us, do a lap of honour and don't stop running. They live too long on one good result. I remember Jimmy Adamson crowing after Burnley had beaten us once, that his players were in a different league. At the end of the season they were."

Sorry, just had to bring that up.

Well afetr the image offered in england, I can tell juande ramos is a very good manager, he is an illusionist, he almost makes us belive that real madrid have a team. (I'm being serious)