I may give this a go. Cheers. (H)

The tactic probably wasn't responsible alone for the great results on FM09. You have the best players.

The tactic probably wasn't responsible alone for the great results on FM09. You have the best players.

Obviously my tactic wasn't responsible for all of my results, and that's why i have said what is needed in the best positions Ect.

You can have the best players and still not win.

Last edited:
However, even having a bad tactic with good players can still make your final league position disappointing. A good tactic is definitely a vital part to a team...

However, even having a bad tactic with good players can still make your final league position disappointing. A good tactic is definitely a vital part to a team...

Aye thanks, just what i was getting at ;)

I have used the same tactic since about half way through my first season with Leeds, went undefeated in the league winning League 1 and undefeated in my second season winning the Championship. I thought when the Premiership kicked off in my third season I would have to try something new but its working fantastic for me, sitting 4th in league in middle of December, not scoring much, but not conceding much either. Played Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Utd and Arsenal in the space of 5 weeks and managed to avoid defeat in all them.
My team is as follows:
Pellizoli
Kisnorbo-Rivas-Jakobsen-Stenman
-----------------Sunny---------------------
Snodgrass------Gardner----------------
---------------Marquinhos-----------Arteta
---------------------Jo-----------------------

I'm testing your tactic my friend, who is the targetman, the striker or the AMC?

i gona try this, but i started laughing when i saw your athletico madrid squad, with ronaldo and messi in the same team its not difficult to score, maybe the tactic is good anyway.

Looks pretty solid. But I agree there are too many goals conceded. Your attack mind you looks very solid, i'll take a look and see if i can update the CB's and create a strong wall. =)

Very good results with my Liverpool team so far.

I'm testing your tactic my friend, who is the targetman, the striker or the AMC?

Use the striker as the target man

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

i gona try this, but i started laughing when i saw your athletico madrid squad, with ronaldo and messi in the same team its not difficult to score, maybe the tactic is good anyway.

Aha yeah, it is a bit insane ;)

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Looks pretty solid. But I agree there are too many goals conceded. Your attack mind you looks very solid, i'll take a look and see if i can update the CB's and create a strong wall. =)

Thanks alot man :) , yeah it is weak at the back, let me know if you can do anything to improve this

Good tactic mate, took my fairly unspectacular Leeds side to 2nd place in my third season back in the Premier League, winning the Europa League and being FA Cup finalists along the way.

From the top of my head (this game is on my laptop, currently out for repair), the team is;
GK - Ochoa
DL - Andersen (regen)
DC - Muniesa
DC - Garay
DR - Esposito (regen)
DMC - Sandro
MC - Nainggolan
AML - Mollo
AMC - Buonanotte
MR - Salvio
FC - Keirrison

Buonanotte, Nainggolan and Sandro are excelling in particular, where as previously I was struggling with them.

About to start a game with Borussia Monchengladbach on my desktop, so I'll let you know how the tactic fares with them in a week or so.

yawn....stop trying start an argument, I wasn't criticizing the tactic.

You cant really critisize someone that has took the time to make thier own tactic, post it and explain it. It is obviously doing its job. And I thought the idea of football was to score one more than your opposition....listen to Vindaloo...