TurboGav

Reaction score
1. This is a Team
- A team is as strong as it's weakest link, constant support for everyone and there is no weak link
2. Believe in your Team-mates
- This is key, "without belief a man is nothing"
3. Be in total control of the match
- Short passing
- Ball retention
- Building a stable base to go forwards
4. Never go long
- Football is about entertainment, and these fans are not paying to watch my team play route one
5. Play the game in their half
- There's nothing like taking the fight to them at there doorstep, sheer pressure will succeed
6. Force them into long ball football
- Constant Pressure
- High Line
- Point 5
7. Win the game without the ball
- Be confident and respectful
- Always talk, constant communication is key
- Win the challenge without needing to tackle, be loud, aggressive and brave
8. Win YOUR battle and WE will win the game.
- Hamish French (A Dunfermline Athletic legend) once told me that "Football is nothing more than 11 battles and you only need to win yours to have a good game" I don't think there is a truer statement spoken
9. Never give up
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer didn't...
10. The Club is everything
- If you think you are then you will go. I have no time for primaddona's a player with team spirit is more valuable to me than you are! Trust me.

View attachment 367775
Celta Vigo - Ultimate Football

As a player, I always had a fascination with having the ball. If my team had the ball then there was no way that the opponents could hurt us... At 18 years of age, unfortunately a leg break has brought a premature end to my footballing career but the list above is, hopefully, going to be my basis for when I manage my own team.

For now, Kierran Gavin is going to take control of Celta, a club based in the north-west of Spain. Vigo is a small welcoming city, there is always a buzz in the metropolitan Vigo, similar to Madrid and Barcelona in it's style for having a fast paced way of life yet being very much easy going at the same time. There is seldom a bad word to be said between Vigoans. Indeed it's why I applied for this position, I feel here I will be given time to implement MY way, a way that I hope will make Celta the most talked about team in the world a way that will make Galacticos jealous and Barcelonians fear our arrival in Catalunya.

Ah yes, a good choice. Be on the look out for Santi Mina in the B team. He'll be a beast one day.