My Man City Team 2012

TBell95

Reaction score
This is it so far and i am 2nd in the table in january.(2 games in hand over leaders chelsea and only 1 point behind!)

i still think i need some advice so all is welcome!!!!

Can i ask why
Robinho
Diego
Hangeland
Dont have there little green thing next to there name that happed to my mate once after he used editor to improve where they can play so it looks like you have made them 3 players player better in there position useing editor

i think you need better wingers and DM
Guardado/ Mata AML
Alexis Sanchez / Marquinhos AMR
Chántome/ Camacho DM

oh yeah i did that once to see if it worked and must not have changed it back

oooopppsss!!!!!

change it back now cheers for spottin that

Last edited:
So what you mean is ooo yeh **** i cheated and i dident no it did that lol

na actually i dont cheat i just wanted to see if it worked but i nomally change the positions around anyway.

You change the positions of players well thats is cheating coz you are makeing your players play in more psoitions and then if u get a injury you can put another good playerd who dosent play there

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

and you said you dont cheat you must do coz you said you tryed it so you must of won 1-2 games by like 5-6 goals which will help you win the league

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Dont think he has out els 2 say lol

yeah u need much better wingers and robinho as a lone striker doesn't work in the long term im saying. also get some decent defenders top class with the money that is available as well as some good wing backs defenders and maybe a better midfielder to partner hamsik.

I was just wondering why did you sell Micah Ricards in the 1st place lol?