My Mesut Ozil stats is going down badly - why is this? Only 27 years old

fragnot

Reaction score
Im only in season 2, and there's alot of red arrows on his attributes - why is this?

I can understand if he is +30 and the stats going down, but he is still only 27.

Still playing like a BOSS though

Y8iNZGo.jpg

Has he had any injuries?

Have you been training him in other positions/roles that might effect his training effort on the attributes going down?

Havent had 1 single injury since i started this savegame. Im training him as the option AMC - playing position.

Is it the end of the season? Stats often go temporarily down at the end of the season

what do you play him as his average ratings looks immense

His free kick rating is going up, so that'll be why.

He is not at peak fitness from the looks of it physical fitness is only at 74%, rest him for a couple of games so he can recover then you should see an upturn. Alternatively it is not unknown for a player to decline rapidily after 27 especially if he has been playing international football as well as 50+ club games in a season.

He isn't declining though.

I didn't say he was I was pointing out it isn't unknown for it to happen. Personally I think he just needs a rest from playing to get his physical fitness back.

He's 27, so at the peak of his ability. He will probably be maxed out CA-PA wise, so there's no room to improve. For him to improve his free kick rating, which looks like it has been set as his focus, other attributes will need to decline. It may have been a tiny 0.1 or maybe even less in each attribute, but it still went down, so that's why the arrows. There's no need to panic and if you actually look, you'll see they went down by very, very little.

What role do you play him in?

Been playing him in AMC AP Attack and he's been pretty mediocre for me.

since its start of season, the players come back from holidays during which they dont train. it happens at the beginning of every season.