My player constantly has a bad rating!

TonyCRO

Reaction score
Im Barca, second season and I have a problem with Villa. Every f***ing match already at half-time he has a bad rating! Where Im wrong. I've punished him, but it doesnt help!

What to do? Is it something with tactic or what! Im using 4-5-1 and on my previous saves with same tactic he has played very well, I didnt have that problem!

have you set your past experience as anything different? if you keep on fining him he is going to be ****** off!

say you have faith or prove a point at half time, try and encourage him a bit instead of crapping on him :)

what role are you playing him in? what instructions have you given him?

organize a mid week super easy friendly and use alot of your youngsters/reserves and have him play upfront, he will inevitably score a handful of goals and his morale and confidence will increase. Do this before you play a team like Santander or someone like that when you wont need him immediately, you can start someone else and give him a rest for the week as well as being full of confidence for the next game....

Try a new player role and get his morale up... if nothing works sell him, yes he's one of your best players, but he isn't if he's not performing well.

Interact with him and tell him you're going to place him on reserves as a result of his poor performances. He'll probably say he deserves it. Then leave him there for 2 or 3 games which sould be enough for him to start bagging them, and he should do fine in the first team