Status
Not open for further replies.
I could imagine why a Cuba story went horribly wrong :p

Umm try Tranmere?

Lmao yeah they were poor and I forgot to give the domestic teams youth academies :( Lol I've gone Northampton mate hope you enjoy!

You can get Kakuta on loan for atleast 3 months.

Better watch your tongue boy XD

:p I meant on the game obviously :S

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Well I was going to update this story today and hopefully still will. Travelling up to Wigan to go and see my uncle. Hope the rooms in the Premier Inn have wi-fi so I can play FM. If not I'll cry :'(

In my opinion i think you should pick Leeds and see if you can win prem

:p I meant on the game obviously :S

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Well I was going to update this story today and hopefully still will. Travelling up to Wigan to go and see my uncle. Hope the rooms in the Premier Inn have wi-fi so I can play FM. If not I'll cry :'(
Good luck and where abouts in Wigan does he live?
I'd recommend trying to get de laet on loan but you've made all your signings:p
And go to Taybarns next door. Heaven. (A)

Last edited:
Good luck and where abouts in Wigan does he live?
I'd recommend trying to get de laet on loan but you've made all your signings:p
And go to Taybarns next door. Heaven. (A)

Not sure really mate just went down to see him and then ended up having a party :S
Yeah but I've been told I can get a couple more on shorter, 3 month loans so I'll look at De Laet as I signed him on my first FM 10 game with Notts Co and he stayed with me to the Prem. Thanks, I will update tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

League:
Northampton 1-0 Macclesfield
Harris
We played ok, deserved to win and Seb Harris scored in the 88th minute to break Macclesfield fans' hearts. Happy with the win considering we had to call up reserves to play against Macclesfield, one of them being Harris :p

League Cup 1st rnd:
Northampton 1-0 Peterbrough
Akinfewa
Another win, this time in the league cup. Very happy with this win considering Peterbrough are 2 divisions higher than us. Akinfewa scored in the 22nd minute and we were better in the first half. The last 15/20 minutes was a matter of hanging on and we did :)

League:
Chesterfield 1-1 Northampton
Hinton(pen)
Not a bad result. The fans were pleased but I thought we should of won to be honest. We took the lead in the 3rd minute and I thought we would then take the game by the scruff of the neck but it wasn't to be and the 2nd half was very very dull :(

League:
Accrington 1-4 Northampton
Akinfewa3, Harris
Great win! We were dominant throughout and we converted our chances in this game. Akinfewa was on fire and got a hat trick, the fans were pleased with the result and so was I :D

League:
Northampton 1-0 Bournemouth
Donaldson
Another good result. However we should of converted more of our chances. We had nine on target and only scored 1. Donaldson scored a great goal but unluckily in the same match picked up an injury :S

League Cup 2nd rnd:
Stoke 3-0 Northampton
Simply outclassed today. No surprised though against a Premier League side. Hoped for a bit more, maybe another cup shock like the Peterbrough game but it weren't to be, not too displeased with the lads though ^^)

League:
Burton 1-0 Northampton
Not sure what happened today. Maybe the first loss of the season rocked us? Not too sure to be honest. We never played terribly but never created nearly enough clear cut chances. Burton deserved the win. We go into September on the back of 2 losses, I hope we can comeback :mad:

Certainly not a terrible month, in the league won 3, drew 1, lost 1, leaves us 5th and in the League Cup we beat Peterbrough in the first round going out to Premier League Stoke. We are defending well but we are not free-scoring and I'm playing 3 up front so it's an attacking tactic. Hopefully will start scoring more in Sepetember.
Monthly Review: :)

Transfers were all loans, 5 in total, sold Gilligan for 20k which went towards clearing the clubs 2mil debts. Have already cleared 200k of the clubs debts in the 2 months I have been here, leaving a 1.8 mil debt :S

I will screenshot the table in my next update in a minute mate.

JPT 1st rnd:
Northampton 1-3 Leyton Orient
Beckwith
Leyton Orient were too good for us today and are in the division above us. Not happy with the performance though and hopefully we can bounce back from a 3rd straight defeat against Barnet :mad:

League:
Northampton 2-1 Barnet
Akinfewa, Mcnish
Pleased with the comeback. Dominated first half but came in 0-0 and in the second half we were thoroughly dominant. I went more attacking and we scored 2 in 15 minutes. They got a consolation in injury time but never posed a threat |)

League:
Notts Co 1-0 Northampton
We lost. But to be honest it was no surprise and I can't really get at the lads for this. County are top of the league, having won every single game so far! Was an even match and we could easily of won it had we put away a couple of chances :'(

League:
Northampton 3-2 Rochdale
Guinan, Guttridge, Mcnish
We came back twice from 1-0 down and 2-1 down. Then in the second half Mcnish scored the winner in the 66th minute. Decent performance but some dodgy defending. Very happy with the win though seeing as Rochdale are certainly one of the stronger sides in the league :)

League:
Shrewsbury 0-1 Northampton
Guinan
Well the scoreline certainly doesn't reflect what happened in the game. We were the better side from start to finish creating a lot of chances but we couldn't score till the 82nd minute. Certainly take the away win though :D

League:
Northampton 0-1 Rotherham
Poor. Rotheram are 2nd in the league a place above us. If we won this we would of went level with them but we never and they stretch the gap. An early penalty cost us. Unhappy with this and had a bit of a go at the lads. Want a good performance next time out :(

Well we played the 2 top sides in the league and we did lose against them but the other 3 league games weren't bad and we won them. Out of the JPT at the first hurdle but was always going to be difficult against the Orient who are in the division above us. Hope we can bounce back from the Rotherham loss next game.
Monthly review: :/

My team, sorted by average rating. And the league table, as requested :)

nice pretty good, a lot better than i would do lol. What skin are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.