millsybeast

Reaction score
(This is completely made up)
Me and my friend Jo (ynwa...jo in forums) made this up

The Football Manager Story

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
It was a long day for Mr Jamie Humphrey, as he sat waiting for the Phone call. Earlier he went to the Shops to buy some medicine for his son Tom, Tom Humphrey. Jamie has been a Chelsea fan all his life but what he witnessed last night against Barcelona was Shambles, utter shambles! They shouldn’t have behaved like that but no one can blame them. As he went out with Tom to Coach his team, he told Mrs Humphrey to tell “The Guy” to ring back if he calls.
<o:p></o:p>
In Clydesdale Park I got the Missouri Monopolids (soccer team) going in their Training lesson. We started with a little exercise where they dribble round cones for a while then they switched to a possession game. After training I talked to the boys about the Cup match against Kansas Kourers (the regional champions). If we beat them then we will be put in a Championship called the World youth club Championship, which will pit us against youth teams from around the world!
As I returned my Wife Jane Humphrey came running to the Door shouting “You’ve done it! You got a job as LA Galaxy assistant manager!” and we all shouted and screamed because he are going to LA! That night I treated my Family to a Chinese (Very rare for us, we usually go to the Chippie) and had a great time. The next day the Manager of LA Galaxy himself rung me and asked if I could do something to get more experience, I asked him what and he replied “Well you could buy FM09 and play on that, which will give you a bit of experience”. So Tom and me went up town and while he got COD, Rainbow six Vegas and Fifa 09 I bought Football manager 2009. Just as I was about to leave I saw Football manager Handheld 2009 which would be useful for the Trips on the bus to LA so I bought a Psp and FMH09 as well. After our spending spree we bought Hot dogs and started walking back home.
At Home I explained to Jane that I would be playing FM for the next few weeks, as I don’t start at LA until the Missouri Monopolids season finishes, OH ****! I completely forgot about training and I am 20 minutes late! After ushering Tom from COD I hastily looked for all the Equipment but unfortunately couldn’t find any of it, ah well I guess we will just have to have a longer match than normal.

So... You got Chinese and hotdogs on the very same night??

hahahaahahahahahaah no inky, it was the next day actually, sounds like a love story to me between jaimie and tom <)

???????? i must be having a really thick day ,cos all that was as clear as mud to me^^)

So is the morale of this story - Eat healthy otherwise you end up talking a load of pish???