My teams morale is ****, even though im winning ! WHY?

fragnot

Reaction score
Why is half my Man UTD side on fairly poor morale when im winning?

Keep in mind that im using my assistant to do the half and full time talks. He got 19 in motivation.

Can someone suggest what i can do?

Im nearly starting the season, and after 4 friendlies with a score of : 18-1.

HELP THE NOOB!

i found the morale system very odd too, my players could go from top to bottom in a day without me ever knowing why, try having a team meeting to whip them into shape :)

thats weird
in my save they never had morale problems
have you angered them or something?

1) Morale is way more accurate in Fm12 than it was in Fm11 in my opinion

2) Do the talks yourself, motivation is not the only stat that is important

3) If you are winning (well) your team should be happy.. its simple.. something you are doing is wrong..

I really dont understand it..

Every match i check their "Body Language" in the half time and after the match. Theyre allways "Looking good" etc

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

1) Morale is way more accurate in Fm12 than it was in Fm11 in my opinion

2) Do the talks yourself, motivation is not the only stat that is important

3) If you are winning (well) your team should be happy.. its simple.. something you are doing is wrong..

Im using yours "Pure" tactic, so ofc im winning - lol ;-)

Still got some issues though. They can go from superb to really poor in 1 day. That seems abit odd

Step 1:
View attachment 198657

I always give the "full team talk" and I judge the players reactions from that to see where I need to go with regards to motivating... If someone becomes stressed (red) you always have the option of just telling him to relax and that there is no pressure on him (this way you have two attempts at ensuring they are motivated (green)

Step 2:
View attachment 198658

as you can see only 1 person was motivated now I know not to use the same team talk for the defending/midfield/strikers grouping teamtalks..

From what i can tell each player may react differently to how you speak to them eg. aggressive or calmly some like it some don't and what you need to do is work out when to tell each one in different manner works best to motivate them.

also if someone has played brilliant i private chat them and praise them for doing so, likewise if they are poor but with a critisism

Before a game I usually use the "Wish Luck" team talk & at half time I use "Pleased" team talk for players doing good, and players who are not doing so good I use "You have faith" team talk. Sometimes I leave it blank though. For full time team talks I always use the "well done" team talk for players who have had a rating of 6.2 to 7.9 and use "delighted" for 8.0 and above. My team moral is 97% superb all the time :).