Name For My Liverpool Shirt

Which name?

• Total voters
that makes as much sense as signing Carrick for 18m

Or as much sense as signing Bellamy and Pennant? :yikes: :p

get IGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR Biscan on it-LFC Legend,if not then momo or fowler

Gregor said:
that makes as much sense as signing Carrick for 18m

And Carrick isnt Swish? :D

And I voted Other - Mark Gonzalez looks decent / Xabi Alonso also a good candidtate.

Last edited:
MasSam said:
And Carrick isnt Swish? :D

And I voted Other - Mark Gonzalez looks decent / Xabi Alonso also a good candidtate.

Supports: Man Utd

typical

Its not my fault that Boro hasent got enough appeal to reach as far as London :p Popular, Historic and Sucessful club what can I say, I was clever enough when I was in my younger years to see what team was the best!

Michael Carrick is a poor mans Xabi Alonso. ;)

Poor man's, don't you mean English man's. Gheeeze if i knew on the forums everyone hated United I wouldn't have joined, why not start on Chelsea, there very... bad. :p

Its not that we hate united as such just their 'fans'. Your explaination of why you support united is what is wrong with modern day football. Your from London and support a Manchester team. Its not even like all london teams are **** theres a few decent ones.

Now now, just because we live miles from Manchester doesn't mean we're not allowed to support them.

And no one ever said anything about **** London teams. To me, now, as a long-term United fan, Arsenal, Tottenham, Fulham, Charlton, Orient, ****, even Chelsea just don't seem to give the same spark of enjoyment to watch. Yes, Arsenal play superb attacking football but I could never support a SOUTH London side. Ew. Tottenham are only just down the road from me, so if I were to switch alliegiances I'd support them. Chelsea can buy the title, wheres the fun in supporting them? Not to mention their Amatuer Dramatics movement they've got going.

Conclusion: Give me United any day. Can't call us glory hunters anymore, United aren't doing terribly well compared to their previous decade.

::ON TOPIC:: I'd have voted 'Other'. Go for Gonzalez, Bellamy, Pennant or Aurelio. Personally, I'd have the latter, he looks set to be a class act.

nooo that's dull....

im going for Crouch.....you both look the same...third twin?