Status
Not open for further replies.

CtPauley

ORVP
Reaction score
I'm just starting my first season with man utd and i'm about to sign robben and because of this i was thinking about moving nani to the right instead of valencia. From any of your previous experiences with both who do you think would be better on the right. Thanks in advance.

yeah, keep valencia, get rid of nani though, I usually get about 13m if i offer him to clubs at the start of the game

wat play robben on the right keep valencia on the left

keep valencia.i used nani as part payment to get maicon (15.5 million plus nani)

valencia he is a much better player. i use him just behind rooney and owen or on the right and he get at least a 7 all the time

Last edited:
Play robben on the right:) and valencia in the left. then they can cut in and score much more often.

I use Nani in a net game im doing just now, Valencia is injured but Nani has been playing very well hes about 5 goals in 8 games getting av rat of 7.67

Nani is very underrated, i usually try and pick him up 2nd or 3rd season for around 5.5 million and he performs like Ronaldo used to at Manchester United :D end up selling him to City for 33 million after a good season or two, Valencia is kak, never liked him!

Suprised so many people have said sell Nani. He's absolute class on the game. I'd definetly play Nani over Valencia.

Valencia , Plays really well (on the right) for me.

Nani doesnt get much of a go as I have Jovetic on the left

I'd say Nani every day of the week, in my Utd save he's been on fine form, even though he was out for about a quarter of the season he still got about 11 goals and about 4-5 assists.

I keep Nani,he does pretty well for me getting a rating of around 7.2-7.5 each time and he scores his quota of goals

Nani all the way. He always scores screamers for me.

Id say Nani as he can play on both sides and he can actually score some goals, where Valencia on the other hand can only play on the right side and goes for a cross or a pass rather than trying to shoot and score.

Status
Not open for further replies.