nathan delfonseo good or bad check spelling

megapicks

Reaction score
hi just woonndering whether he is good or not prepared to give him the chance in the first team if he has potential but i need to know if he does have potential thanks

dude, get a scout report of him and it should say how much potential he has.

try work out things for yourself..

gatit this is a forum ur supposed to help each other ur telling your never asked for advice

im not sure but i think the idea of this forum is to help people with their player queries and "try work out things for yourself.. " isnt helpful :p anyway

i personally didnt play him on my villa game. He seemed to have a bit of potential but i dont think he is good enough for villa. He is a good striker for a lower prem team imo

Last edited:
im not sure but i think the idea of this forum is to help people with their player queries and "try work out things for yourself.. " isnt helpful :p anyway

i personally didnt play him on my villa game. He seemed to have a bit of potential but i dont think he is good enough for villa. He is a good striker for a lower prem team imo

i guess so, im sorry if it came out wrong but i meant it like this

'try things out for yourself?' - i meant it like when playing a team with fast strikers just tweak your team instructions eg. 'Defensive Line' to deep or play fast defenders, or swich to man mark them etc

experiment is the word:)

yea mate very true, sorry. :)

i do agree, it is worth giving any player a go that you feel might have a bit of potential. A player that isnt very good for 1 person could fit into someone elses tactics and play really well.

all my strikers got injured coming up to the crimbo piriod and i had no choose but to play the fonz. was gona get a new striker in jan but delofonso inpressed me in the 8-10 games he played scored 4 0r 5 so i decide not to bother investing in a new forward. now i just bring him off the bench against lower placed teams and cup games! i aint saying hes a world beater but ok as back and is still very young. i put him on a good striker traning scead and he is training well and looks like improving so would keep him around..!!

i loaned him out for expierience to preston and he is doing quality!!!

I use him as a 3rd choice striker and he is doing much better than Lewandowski. Very good as a substitute. Lewandowski never seem to score goals when 1 on1 with a keeper especially in the 2nd half while delfenuoso scores. I play with Spurs, 2nd in the Premiership at the moment.

ps I gave him a chance by accident when my three other strikers were injured and he played well. now lewandowski is in the reserve team

Last edited: