Votes: 4 23.5%
  • more than 25

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • never

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

ltfcwoody

Reaction score
i am trying to make neath the best team in the world.
my mate at school thinks it is impossible and he really ****** me off.
but do you think i can do and how long do you think it will take?

also any tips will be welcome

its possible but it'll take you a long time meaning you'll probably have to play endless amounts of hours on it

20-25 years :) I've just started a save with Llanelli AFC, my local team. Gonna be a toughie but I'm up for it. Good luck.

I have said 10-25 years but I have no idea what division there in :p

Doing it however will take a bit of skill as I assume there probably rather low tier.

You will probably have to make smart investmants in youth while keeping a good balance on more experianced player's. :)

I'm not the best at this game, but, I would buy older players who are availoable for free and then get scouts poaching the U19's sign them for a cheap amount could make a decent proffit from that :)

The U19's should cost only around 10k max for the level your'e at hope I helped in some way :)

Its' certainly do-able. There's a guy on here that took Havant and Waterlooville into the champions league. I'm not sure how long it took him, but it might be worth finding his post to give you some kind of idea. He might be able to give you a few pointers aswell.
Good luck... and I hope that you do it, just to prove to your mate that anything is possible!

20-25 years :) I've just started a save with Llanelli AFC, my local team. Gonna be a toughie but I'm up for it. Good luck.

i have a real rivalry going with llanelli at the min i hope u do well

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

I have said 10-25 years but I have no idea what division there in :p

Doing it however will take a bit of skill as I assume there probably rather low tier.

You will probably have to make smart investmants in youth while keeping a good balance on more experianced player's. :)

I'm not the best at this game, but, I would buy older players who are availoable for free and then get scouts poaching the U19's sign them for a cheap amount could make a decent proffit from that :)

The U19's should cost only around 10k max for the level your'e at hope I helped in some way :)

neath are in the welsh prem

Its not impossible but will take years maybe about 15-25.

id say your looking at least 20 years imo
but you will have to endure years of humiliation in europe and be patient with your youth

All what will happen is that you'll dominate domestically but get thrashed in European competitions.

All what will happen is that you'll dominate domestically but get thrashed in European competitions.

ok then i looks like there is another person i will have to work hard to prove wrong then

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------