dillyhick

Reaction score
Im in the 3rd season and need a good poacher that's going to score me loads. money isn't a problem.

Thanks in advance :D

Javier Hernandez? Playing him as a poacher and i april he has 43 goals

He's either Target Man or Advanced forward. He completely failed for me as poacher :L

I agree sort of, I can see him as an Advanced Forward....However, most people play him as a poacher. Depends on the tactics you use I guess.

I agree sort of, I can see him as an Advanced Forward....However, most people play him as a poacher. Depends on the tactics you use I guess.

Yeah could be. I've never been able to get him scoring as Poacher. Target Man on the other hand. Bangs in a goal every game.

He's either Target Man or Advanced forward. He completely failed for me as poacher :L

Really?? i played him as a poacher with Napoli and he banged in 57 goals in 1 season as the lone forward, i guess it depends on your tactics and who you have feeding him perhaps? just signed him on my City save using him as a target man as i dont play with just 1 striker and hes not been the same player but thats probably because of my tactics not suiting him.

Really?? i played him as a poacher with Napoli and he banged in 57 goals in 1 season as the lone forward, i guess it depends on your tactics and who you have feeding him perhaps? just signed him on my City save using him as a target man as i dont play with just 1 striker and hes not been the same player but thats probably because of my tactics not suiting him.

Yeah, like I said, I reckon it's to do with how your team plays...and how your tactics are :)

Yeah, like I said, I reckon it's to do with how your team plays...and how your tactics are :)

Yup most likely :) ive just signed Hamsik along with him in the same window so im hoping they will link up well together for my city side, Napoli fans dont like me anymore. :p

Argh not Man ****** lol! Signed Hamsik for United (my team)...Brilliant first season, **** second, told him he needed to improve and ended up just having to transfer list him as he wouldn't take my ciriticism on board. Still, he'll come crawling back lol....they always do :)

Argh not Man ****** lol! Signed Hamsik for United (my team)...Brilliant first season, **** second, told him he needed to improve and ended up just having to transfer list him as he wouldn't take my ciriticism on board. Still, he'll come crawling back lol....they always do :)

Haha well im a United fan to but ive always played as them on every FM addition so fancied a change to the dark side! as for Hamsik i originally wanted Modric but Spurs were being totally unrealistic (or maybe realistic given the summers events) and wouldn't accept any offer i made (i went up to 55 million which they flat out rejected) so i ended up signing Hamsik for 24 mil which i thought was a bit of a steal.

Lol i got Hamsik for 26 and could currently get Modric for 21. I've been tapping him and a few others up all last season and Tottenham are underperforming :) To be honest I might actually sell Hamsik at the end of the season, he was really good first season but at the moment Labyad (youngster) is outperforming him and can't have a 26 million player on the bench!

Modric for 21 mil? why cant i! lol to be fair Tottenham are going very well on my game right now largely down to Modric ripping the league apart for them he desperately wants to join me but spurs wont even consider selling so i went for Hamsik haven't had him long enough to judge him yet first thing he needs to do is improve his mediocre first touch! 13!??

Well first season in 36 league apps he got 9 goals and 11 assists which i was please with....this season 11 apps, no goals, 1 assist lol!

Look at his off the ball movement, thats what makes him so good in my book, let him roam in a three man midfield :)

Doumbia, Hernandez, Nangis, Sanogo - these 4 did really well for me in poacher role

Well first season in 36 league apps he got 9 goals and 11 assists which i was please with....this season 11 apps, no goals, 1 assist lol!

Look at his off the ball movement, thats what makes him so good in my book, let him roam in a three man midfield :)

Well at the moment hes having to fit into my 4-1-1-2-2 system which ive put in the 'post your current line up' thread, im using him as an advanced playmaker on support duty at the moment we'll see how that goes but with 4 players in the system already further up the pitch i cant really give him as much freedom as id like at the moment.

Kl, i always play with width, using him as advanced plamaker as well, in 4-1-2-2-1 and 4-2-2-2, he's pick up his form a, transfer listing him, then "forgiving" him worked a charm lol