PurpleAki

Reaction score
from the player forum

Need Home-Grown

Won the league with Arsenal in my second year and I need at least one more quality home-grown player before the new season

Any ideas?​

Bertand? McEachran?
Bertrand isn't really good enough, think his growth must've been stunted at Chelsea. I'll look at Josh though

Thought about Shawcross but the fans don't like him as he used to play for United, think that will be a big issue?

Bertrand isn't really good enough, think his growth must've been stunted at Chelsea. I'll look at Josh though

Thought about Shawcross but the fans don't like him as he used to play for United, think that will be a big issue?

Shouldn't see there being much of an issue with Shawcross. If he wants to join you, and puts in enough good performances, he might win the fans over.

Shouldn't see there being much of an issue with Shawcross. If he wants to join you, and puts in enough good performances, he might win the fans over.
Need a centre back so I think it will be Shawcross I buy, 14m a decent price?

Need a centre back so I think it will be Shawcross I buy, 14m a decent price?

£14M seems about right for him. All comes down to the price Stoke would want. If Stoke have set the price to £14m, then go for it. If they reject and say they want more, never go higher than £15m-£16m.

Cheers for that people, replies are a lot quicker on here than the player section

Gonna throw some names at you. Clyne becomes a great versatile fullback for left and right within a season at £1 million give or take. Zaha can be cheap after the first season as well but may take a year or two to reach a first team level. If you have the money, Rodwell and Barkley becomes full on England internationals after a few seasons. Shelvey, Delph and Wickham are also decent shouts but I don't know if Liverpool, Villa and Sunderland will let 'em off on the cheap. Allen is my best recommendation though. He costs between £5 and £7.5 million but immediately slots into the first team especially after the first season of first team football with Swansea in the Premier League.

Gonna throw some names at you. Clyne becomes a great versatile fullback for left and right within a season at £1 million give or take. Zaha can be cheap after the first season as well but may take a year or two to reach a first team level. If you have the money, Rodwell and Barkley becomes full on England internationals after a few seasons. Shelvey, Delph and Wickham are also decent shouts but I don't know if Liverpool, Villa and Sunderland will let 'em off on the cheap. Allen is my best recommendation though. He costs between £5 and £7.5 million but immediately slots into the first team especially after the first season of first team football with Swansea in the Premier League.
Got Sagna and VdW for RB so Clyne wouldn't get a look in, I will look into Barkley but I got Rodwell's teammate Fellaini for rotation with Song. Will definitely look at Allen though

Cheers for the recommendations

support