just signed Kvekveskiri. does he turn out good then?

Yep, he becomes a great all-round full-back. Great defensive stats as well as crossing and dribbling :)

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

Well i have Renan and Romario( 20 yr old[currently]Brazilian fullback really good not regen) as replacement for Srna

Then you pretty much don't need anyone. Stop being greedy ;)

Well for me Gerrard will play at top for 2 more years. His stats keep on increasing!!

Then you pretty much don't need anyone. Stop being greedy ;)

Hehe. What about a CB!!

Agger's stats are going down although considered the best defender in squad by my scouts. Danny Wilson has turned into a beast!!

Last edited:
Hehe. What about a CB!!

Not needed, Agger is great, so is Wilson. ;) Agger must be 28 or so by now won't he? So a young player to replace him in future should do good. Take a look at Toby Alderweireld, pretty similar to Agger. You could also have a look at Tobias Figueireido, who is a bit more younger. But he mostly goes to United in my games

Not needed, Agger is great, so is Wilson. ;) Agger must be 28 or so by now won't he? So a young player to replace him in future should do good. Take a look at Toby Alderweireld, pretty similar to Agger. You could also have a look at Tobias Figueireido, who is a bit more younger. But he mostly goes to United in my games
Both at Arsenal!!

Well Agger actually isn't a World-Class CB.. His stats are just going down rapidly!!

HELLROCKER

You are really becoming the next Raikan. Keep up the good work bro..

Love u FM base!!

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

Hmmm, in that case, try David Luiz? or Mario Fernandez from Gremio

David Luiz won't come. Same as Mario coz they got transferred in this window only!! :(

Jordan Spence is a very solid CB and can play LB or RB and if not already at a top club can be picked up cheap.

and if you want another quality player who can play DMC or CM Aturo Vidal (think thats the correct spelling) of Leverkusen.

Phil Jones from Blackburn?
Try Vitaliy Vernydub, brilliant unknown CB. Class act and can be picked up cheap

Jordan Spence is a very solid CB and can play LB or RB and if not already at a top club can be picked up cheap.

and if you want another quality player who can play DMC or CM Aturo Vidal (think thats the correct spelling) of Leverkusen.

Spence is just fine.

Also i need CB not Dm(as for Vidal).

BTW thanks for reply!! ;)

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

Phil Jones from Blackburn?
Try Vitaliy Vernydub, brilliant unknown CB. Class act and can be picked up cheap

No Vernydub on my save.
BTW Phil Jones is for future. I need for present. What we say pakka pakaya maal in hindi lol..

Thanks i got my player Love you all!!

Whom did you get mate? I see the Vernydub problem. Next time always remember to load up Ukraine, some quality players on the cheap side there.

Currently in 4 season with Liverpool.

My current main line-up is

GK: Reina
RB: Srna
LB: Criscito
CB: Agger
CB: Danny Wilson
DM: Mikel - Moussa Sissoko
MID: Pastore
AM: Gerrard
LW: Cole
RW: Balotelli
FWD: Torres

Currently i have 50 million to spend. Please suggest me for which position should i buy and whom??

Ended up 4th in league last season and in final of UCL. the previous season was crowned champions of PL and ended up in semis of UCL so i have good reputation(not equal to Barca-Madrid though lol)...

CB - Sakho
LW/AM - Hazard (retrain him to play on the LW)
AM - Paulo Henrique
CB - Pique?
DM/CM - Sissoko

CB - Sakho
LW/AM - Hazard (retrain him to play on the LW)
AM - Paulo Henrique
CB - Pique?
DM/CM - Sissoko

Sakho in Real Madrid
Hazard was bought for 82 mn euros by Barca
Paulo Henrique at Chelsea
Pique won't join
Sissoko again at Chelsea..

Although Paulo Henrique and Sissoko will be willing to join me since Chelsea are not even in the europa but they both were trained really poorly and are not good enough!!

Here's my lineup, might be useful for you, I've won ALL (yes, ALL) competitions for the first 2 seasons...

GK: Reina, Gulacsi, Bouzanis
DR: Johnson, Phil Jones (Blackburn), Ethan Brun (regen?)
DL Insua, Aurelio, Robinson (youth), Konchesky
DC: Agger, Wilson, Mats Hummels, Skrtel, Carragher... been trying to sign Otamendi
DMC: Lucas, Kouyate, Adrien, Raul Meireles, Poulsen
AMC: Paulo Henrique, Shelvey, Pacheco, Rakitic
MR: Gerrard, Kuyt, ... just sold Rodriguez
ML: Lucas (from Sao Paulo), Jovanovic, Ibouzidene (can't get WP yet)
ST: Torress, Rossi (Villareal), Khouma Babacar, Araujo

Had experience (version 11.1) with Fabio Coentrao and Adem Ljajic, they're both great wingers...
Criscito very good as DC (great anticipation), Shawcross very handy for corners...
Cardozo has excellent finishing, but too slow for my system, finally sold him for bargain...

It all depends on the tactic bro...

my squad:

GK: Reina,Eneyeama(loan @ Hoffenheim),Guilherme(in Timisoara for WP),Viviano
DC:Boccheti,Sakho,Wilson,Agger,Skrtel(on loan to Valencia),Muniesa(on loan to panathinaikos),Carragher(useless i use him as manager of u-18 team lol)
DR: Srna,Johnson,Renan,Romario(on loan to some champ. team)
DL: Criscito,Insua[on loan to sevilla](also i play Renan and Srna on DL when needed)
DM: Mikel,Annan(on loan to at.madrid) & Allen(regen)
Mid: Pastore,Raul Merieless,Shelvey
ATM: Gerrard,Lucas(on loan to panathinaikos),Afellay, Pacheco and N'Gadi(both loan Osasuna)
Wingers: Elia,Babel(loan to werder),Alexis Sanchez,Joe Cole,Balotelli,El Shaaraway(on loan to some champ team)
Strikers: Humberto Suazo,Torres,Destro,Borja Baston(loan to Fulham) and one regen.

This is my main team. I have many other player too!! ;)

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Just got eliminated from UCL qualifying states. WTF. Last season,i was the finalist.. :(

Same tactics but included Alexis Sanchez instead of joe Cole and i m performing badly!!

But in league i have played 5 matches and won all and conceded first goal in the 5th match against Sunderland!! Balotelli AMAZING!! ;)

Last edited: