Netherlands Antilles story

follow mine aswell but i am changing my nation i am gonna be someone else

FC Gronigen want me and have offered me a job . What shall I do?
I've delayed my decision for a week and they've accepted .

Last edited:
It depends on how much you want to focus on international management only or not. If not so, take it.

View attachment 11514

I was expected to win , again the goals came in the first half , and jogsma scored again . Let's hope i get ranked under 100,because i haven't yet.After beating Andorra,i was 101.

It depends on how much you want to focus on international management only or not. If not so, take it.

I want to mainly focus on international football,but i don't know if it would increase my reputation by going to manage to holland and also i could buy players from my international team so they don't get unfit.

I got the Gronigen job,but only to buy my international squad players so they don't get unfit. All the games are being played by my assistant manager.There is only one problem:All my scouts say the Netherlands antilles players aren't good enough except Jogsma and if I buy them,the board will be dissapointed with me.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

I've signed Jogsma for Gronigen.

Last edited:
Thanks.
Next match : Moldova

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

I've signed Leitoe aswell.Now that i have signed two of the best netherlands antilles players,so they will continue playing professional football and they keep fit,i think i am going to resign from Gronigen and concentrate on Netherlands Antilles.

View attachment 11523

Crazy match.Each team missed a penalty,but apart from that,I'm pleased with the result.Let's hope I make it into the gold cup.I haven't lost yet,i hope these aren't my famous last words:)

I got the Gronigen job,but only to buy my international squad players so they don't get unfit. All the games are being played by my assistant manager.There is only one problem:All my scouts say the Netherlands antilles players aren't good enough except Jogsma and if I buy them,the board will be dissapointed with me.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

I've signed Jogsma for Gronigen.

Just ignore the board. :D

Since you´ve joined Groningen to keep some of your players playing, it´s better not to resign, since there would be no guarantee that the next manager will let them play.

how do you mange to go the smaller nations cos i dont know how to do it

how do you mange to go the smaller nations cos i dont know how to do it

Have you got your database size set to large? Because this happened to me,I set it to large,and there were much more national teams to select.

---------- Post added at 06:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

Just ignore the board. :D

Since you´ve joined Groningen to keep some of your players playing, it´s better not to resign, since there would be no guarantee that the next manager will let them play.

I think you're right,especially since my assistant manager and my scouts think that jogsma is only decent and that i should look to offload leitoe as soon as possible.But the thing is that i dont manage the games for Gronigen,i get my assistant manager to do it,and he doesn't play jogsma and leitoe,as he thinks so poorly of them.So they are playing less than in their former club.

View attachment 11537

Good match,apart from the two injuries.Yet again the goals came in the first half,but that doesn't mean that we didn't dominate the second half,we had some very clear chances in both halfs,we weren't so lucky in the second half.