Network Game using 9.1 w/ Hamachi

apatel39

Reaction score
Hey i would like ot have a network games with 5 players minimum using the 9.1 version of the game. The game will be using EPL league. I would like to play at 6 pm British Time.

If you would like to play and will be active let me know your hamachi user name and what team you would like to have. I would like to start thursday latest but if i get 5 by 2morrow then we will start 2morrow.

apatel39 - Man Utd
Boozemonster - Sunderland
A.F.C4life - Arsenal
bish_vegas_d - Aston Villa
DavidConlan - Chelsea
dougiemc09 - Liverpool
chrisjay1 - Newcastle
ncfc2008 - Man City
joeh999 - Spurs

Last edited:
No one plays 9.1, unless you don't have the original.

People do still play 9.1 I already have a a morning game using 9.1 on another forum But those guys dont play at night and i want a night game too

hey i want to play but im new here so... i have joined finfm and tuesday network but nobody play :(

Yea the Hamachi network is "Nish Fm" and the pw is FM...And plz let me kno what team you guys want so i can lock that team so no one else can have it

well i would of but the right honourable gentleman has stolen my beloved. and my computer has decided to turn into a screenshot. when its back working ill deffo be up for it like.

KK we got 3...if yall wanna play with 3 lemme know or we can wait for a couple more

my comps gonna be down for a few days, its buggered so im formatting it and installin vista. i dare hazard a guess that arsenal may win....

stick me down as villa, unless someone else really wants them

sorry for the double post. im on mobile broadband and sometimes it mucks right up

sorry for the double post and whats the network name and password ive tried the ones above but they dont exist

The Nish FM one is up and running...i had some ppl joining it that werent playing with us so i had to delete and remake so

Network Name = Nish FM
Password = network

try it again

hi guys how yous doin lookin to join a network game have hamachi and am on 9.0.1, got loads ov time to play student life lol... give me an email [email protected](H)