View attachment 121229

==========================================================================

Update new 4141 version :

View attachment 118634

OI:

View attachment 118633

View attachment 118632

4141 Player requirement

WM,WB = left foot left side,Right foot right side,No cut inside PPM,good crossing,passing & speed.
RPM = your heart,most of the ball will pass to him,or came from him.So he should be your best CM in the team.

TACTIC HERE :
View attachment 118628

==============================================================

4141 V2 update
OI for 4141 V2
View attachment 117579

V2 Tactic here:
View attachment 117578

*maybe more yellow card for V2.

==========================================================================

343v2

OI:
213010cxuuxyxxo7aujxwb.jpg

View attachment 113517

Last edited:
thanks for this, I have mad respect for the guy after last year's tactics!

this years results?

my team didn't have a good poacher,can't use it yet.

But look like still need to fix the defend.

BWM,CM-at,WB-at ,look like easy to get counter attack from the win.
if AI bus parking,no room for poacher.

Doing well in my Toronto save, conceding some stupid goals from corner kicks and individual mistakes but could be due to poor defenders.

My poacher is enjoying this tactic atm, I think 3 strikers formations are quite effective thanks to improved decision making of wide strikers i.e. doing the cut pass instead of shooting from byline.

View attachment 120254

Great! Been waiting for new tactic from the author. His tactics do wonder in all of my test in 2016.
Haven't seen any poacher tactic for sometimes. Gonna give it a go with Watford.

Great! Been waiting for new tactic from the author. His tactics do wonder in all of my test in 2016.
Haven't seen any poacher tactic for sometimes. Gonna give it a go with Watford.

i think this tactic is better for small club.
not for giant club like manutd,maybe "manutd" names is too big.

almost all team small team play bus parking,when i use this tactic on manutd.
& they hit me on counter-attack.

i think this tactic is better for small club.
not for giant club like manutd,maybe "manutd" names is too big.

almost all team small team play bus parking,when i use this tactic on manutd.
& they hit me on counter-attack.

Tactic is pretty good in my Watford test. Top of the league after 18 games, leading 1 point from Arsenal. It has problem though, very leaky goals, conceded at least once every match and so far no clean sheet at all. I will try with a big team later.

Doing well in my Toronto save, conceding some stupid goals from corner kicks and individual mistakes but could be due to poor defenders.

My poacher is enjoying this tactic atm, I think 3 strikers formations are quite effective thanks to improved decision making of wide strikers i.e. doing the cut pass instead of shooting from byline.

View attachment 1086443

My poacher is doing well with this tactic too. Average 1 goal per match. The other 2 forward has much lower rating though.
And 80% most of my goals come from crosses :D

My poacher is doing well with this tactic too. Average 1 goal per match. The other 2 forward has much lower rating though.

yes lots of goals from crosses and lateral passes but this year they don't really bother me, as they kind of make sense. I'm generally seeing 'good' goals from crosses, and more variety of play.

FM 16 was so frustrating because you'd regularly score or concede goals from ultra-deep, first time crosses that always find a man on far post for a volley tap-in goal. This while 4-5 defenders plus the keeper consistently failed to deal with both the ball and the goal scorer. This has been massively improved imo.

Of course my holy grail - the killer ball - has a new (old?) powerful enemy: long shots. They look quite effective this year btw.

In my Hibernians save my poacher (Jason Cummings) doesn't do too well, but my F9 and DLF are beasts there. I think height+heading/jumping is important for the poacher, since he misses a lot of chances via high crosses.

@kpsia
did you test the 4141 with underdog teams ?
do you adjust the d-line a bit to normal ?