mrjack41

Reaction score
I think i may have found a new corner bug.. i was expirementing with different tactics and for the corner i decided id play short corner, so my Ck taker gives it to my cm who then crosses the ball, and i have had my cb scored 6 goals in 7 games.. is this exploiting the match engine?
:mad:XD

Last edited:
possibly - try it out over a season and see how many goals you get from this

Will do mate.. bear in mind the cb is naldo who is dominant aerially anyway..

Will do mate.. bear in mind the cb is naldo who is dominant aerially anyway..

true but six in three is impressive for any body - what do you have naldo set as on the corners?

nice, can you uploud tactic? I will try it in my "tactic trying game" xD:D

Naldo is set as challenge keeper (btw update now 8 goals in 8 games) but in my opinion it is clearly a bug.. ill upload tactic mate :D

it works!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE how it look, my work of art..xD

92966531.png

So, corner crosser passes the ball to "offer short opsions" he crosses to the chalenge keeper guy and goal!!!

Nice job mrjack41

mataa,who do you set as corner taker?

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

why do my corner taker directly send the ball to the gate, but not to the offer short option player?

Last edited:
maybe you set the "offer short option" (one of MC) to take corner...

Your corner taker doesnt matter.. he plays a 5 yard pass!

it works!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE how it look, my work of art..xD

92966531.png

So, corner crosser passes the ball to "offer short opsions" he crosses to the chalenge keeper guy and goal!!!

Nice job mrjack41

Glad it works for you :D

mrjack41, my corner taker directly to the area,but not the offer short option player.
why?

you need to have a player set to coming short for the corner i assume

on team instructions click advanced and scroll to the bottom and sett "short"