Looks really good. Can I ask where you got your kits and player faces from?

With a small tweak you can get the popular three skin back ;)

Fancy uploading the background image for us JP? :)

Nice looking skin, looks a lot like FM09 which is good.. Frankiee that other thread was some guy pretending he made it.. So you may as well remove the link

im using it and i like it alot cheers for uploading it JP

Here you go Sean,you might want to change the attribute colours the excellent attribute is hard to see with this background.

hello jus wandering what position do u play the legendary gerrard to have that many goals and assists?
thanks

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Ive uploaded a new skin. Its a nice dark skin which im sure many of you will like.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1189

This is not my work i must add,it was made by a guy called Raider1987 so all credit to him.
hello jus wandering what position do u play the legendary gerrard to have that many goals and assists?
thanks

thanks

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

thanks
Off Topic but it on here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/jp-woodys-first-fm-2010-tactics-t22700.html

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

i downloaded it, looks brilliant, but have a problem with the background, they look like this...

is their a reason?

View attachment 14822
Have you fiddled with anything?

I would love this skin with the background Sean was looking for. The champions league background looks cheap.

I would love this skin with the background Sean was looking for. The champions league background looks cheap.
What Background s that mate? its simple enough to do.