I would love this skin with the background Sean was looking for. The champions league background looks cheap.

Here you go Kris. I just redownloaded the Three skin to get it.

Here you go Kris. I just redownloaded the Three skin to get it.

If you look at the posts already up there you will see JP beat you to it.

I think it would like better with just a plain black background really or maybe you could use a player wallpaper like i did with 09.

Cheers Sean, Now how do i change it ?

If you look at the posts already up there you will see JP beat you to it.

I think it would like better with just a plain black background really or maybe you could use a player wallpaper like i did with 09.

I know he did. That's why I did the same as I thought it looked nicer than the default.

Cheers Sean, Now how do i change it ?

Save it to...

C:\Users\Kris\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\skins\skin_skin\graphics\backgrounds\

Just save over the default background and then reload the skin cache.

i have the same problem to what that guy had, my background has gone white now i have tried to change it what has happened?

i got the same problem with my background. i havnt tried to do anythin just downloaded how do i get the background

The background should be named default.jpg make sure it is not named default.png as some pictures are already .png and if you save it as that it will not work so just change it to .jpg and that might do the trick

thanks for the reply. It is named default.jpg. what else could it be? the pictures in the skin above where can i find them on here. I got some already but they ent the best.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

the picture i am using for background is a jpeg image, i still dont get what to do the background has gone white

:mad:Hi guys,how did you male excelent atributtes red?

Im using this background,it was my favorite from FM 09:

Nice background JP... such a shame it shows the Skinners laziness with those white bits on the corners of some of the boxes. :D

Nice background JP... such a shame it shows the Skinners laziness with those white bits on the corners of some of the boxes. :D
Grrrrr,i didn't even notice to be honest.I'm sure there will be some much better quality skins out in the coming weeks,the ones out now have been rushed somewhat i think.

I thought that was to make them look 3d oO)