New Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was popular back when it was just fmbase.co.uk, and this site hasnt be reopened that long, cant be more than a week to be honest. I wouldnt have expected anymore members, other than the older regulars, to have signed up by now.

The only reason the current members are on is because they either went through cmbase.co.uk or by being told by other members.

Redders is advertising though.

Not on his own site. But every other forum going

Sean told me, but i did see it by going through CMbase.co.uk a little earlier i just didnt have time to join.

Kris said:
Redders is advertising though.

Not on his own site. But every other forum going

He is? Such a weird yet kind boy :)

He's just doing it to try and increase his refferals. ;)

Yeh i bet he is giving everyone his referral url :D

What does the reputation thing do cos Ive seen it on other forums.

User Reputation in its simplest form is a ranking of your user's benefit to your forum. Its basis comes from the opinions of all of your forum users that choose take part in it.

Users gain and lose reputation based on how their posts are scored by other forum participants. Users with the ability to affect reputation, will either give or take aways points by approving or disapproving with a post's content.

That pretty much says it all :)

Yes i am giving my refferal link, and i now have 4 refferals. :)

Lee said:
Yup nice to have my Internet home back up and running. Been wanting the newer version of vBulletin for a while so I suppose the hacking was a blessing in disguise (for the forum, not the main site). Gives us a chance to start again and hopefully get some of the members of old like Az and Paul to start posting again.

Anyone seen Az?

Nop havn't seen him for a while.

Hunting Kangaroo's....

Well he only found out about the new forums last night when he asked me what had happened to the old ones. :)

Lee said:
Hopefully it will take a while before lots of new members start signing up so for now it will be just the regulars posting. (Hopefully Jack won't find out about the forums.)

Thanks :worried: lol. Nah dont worry about it i know i used to spam but i have changed now. :D

and it wasnt hard finding it anyway, considering sean had the new url on his msn name.

Don't get many new people coming and actually posting nowadays do we?

pipe it lloyd...i would av had loads of posts by now if i hadnt of got banned on my old user..was shocking..ahh well learnt my lesson haha

Status
Not open for further replies.