Hernanes

Reaction score
As I recently heard that the Mexican clubs broke their contract with the FMF (Federacion Mexicana de Futbol) and decided to create a new independent league based on the Premier League, I wanted to create such a league.

The new League is structured in the following way:

The first division counts 18 teams with the last 3 being relegated. Every team gets a round 15 mio per year as tv-money. The season begins in August and ends in May similar to the Premier League.

The second division counts 16 teams and every team gets around 5 mio on tv-money. The foreign player rules will remain (5 for 1st division, 3 for 2nd division).

I also added a Mexican Cup in a similar fashion to the German Cup where there are only one-leg ties without replay games. So the matches will go into extra time and then into a penalty shoot-out. Teams down to the 4th tier will participate in this competition and the winner gets 3.5 mio.

Although Mexican teams get more money as in the old league, it won't really affect the game as Mexican teams are dominating North America anyway. If you think they'll get too much you can change it by yourself or I will change it later on. If there are any problems or if you want further tiers to be added, don't hesitate and contact me.

I have a little question though. How can I edit the db, so that 0-0 draws will give no points, 1-1 draws 1 point and 2-2 draws 2 points? They plan to do this in Mexico, but I couldn't find a way to do this on fm12.

Here is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?l113841dmtyb8pd
You will soon be able to download it on fm-base.

Last edited: